“Awesome Spanish tappas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. Great atmosphere in a good location surrounded by restaurants but this is the best. Good selection of food and a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Stopped here on our way back to the hotel, not feeling hungry enough for a full meal but still having some slight hunger pangs. The tapas were a great choice, then.

I've had the fried anchovies, which were somewhat of a let down, and the deviled lamb, which was nice.

The complimentary breads we've had for a starter weren't too bad, and the garlic sauce was splendid.

While the interior seemed really nice and old fashioned, it's the exterior that really shone- a nice leafy covering with fountains in the center.

Overall, nothing to go crazy for, yet fun nonetheless.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Very pleasant outdoor area. Inside looked nice too when I took a quick peek. Server was charming. The red wine (rioja) I had by the glass was very good. I ordered three things (potatoes, pulpitos and a beef dish) and they were all quite ordinary. Not terribly filling either. I have become accustomed to ordinary "Spanish" restaurants in Europe and this was far from the worst, but that is pretty faint praise, isn't it? One glass of wine, nothing, else, 27 Euro. I'm not sure what a couple other reviews mean by "good value for money". That's too much for what I got, even if the quality of the food would have been better.

So…nice place for a drink or two. I may go back for just that, but I won't be eating there again.

4  Thank John S
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Prebook, cause this is a popular place to eat. Excellent tapas, lots on the plate, and good value for money. We have been back several times with friends.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Without booking we were lucky to get a table after approx. 15 minutes. We opted for the shared tapas platter. For approx 40 euro for two,we had a nice variation of tapas . The place is busy and a bit noisy but the food is great. Definitely would recommend it