“A different experience”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We had never tried a Moredo so decided to give it a whirl. Service was very prompt and the waiter spoke good English. We ordered a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc €14.20 (take note restaurants in Ireland) while we perused the menu.
If you like a glass of wine or two this is a better option than the hotel bar where you can pay between €6.00-7.50 per glass.
We decided to skip the starters and for main course settled on the platter for 2 which included 2 steaks, 2 chicken breasts, 2 pork chops, wedges, fries and fried vegetables. As we had not eaten since breakfast we were starving and almost finished the lot. The cost of the platter was €37.90 which was not too bad as we did not need starters or desert.

There are newer reviews for Maredo Restaurant

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We have eaten in other Maredo's in Germany, and this one was to the same high standard. The food was good, and the service fast and efficient, if not especially friendly. The bill is reasonable, too.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I was with my girlfriend eating in maredo when from the inside of the restaurant was coming a big mouse!!! We were horrified and we paid and went back to the hotel... My girlfriend for the panic forgotten the phone on the table! When I went back to keep it, the waiter told me the he didn't find anything... After I called the general manager the waiter found the phone....

1  Thank Guidovarzi
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I have gone to this resturant from 2 years ago and now i must say that the servises and test of foods were same standard as before and in my more than 10 times coming to this resturant and other chaines in vienne and munchen . so i will seriously recommened this resturants for hard people that they want to have different foods with delicious test with good price .

Reviewed 28 February 2013

At first we ate at the potsdamer. it was very good. very nice atmospheer for couples. the next day, when we toured around the zoologischer, we thougt it will be the same - we where very disapointed. the atmospheer the food and service where bad.