“Solid Apartment steps from Nollendorfplatz”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
duempel
“Stay clear!!/Woanders buchen!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Central and, on the surface, clean, but: Slightly smelly (just old), amongst other features such as thethick fabric shower curtain that sticks to you. The first thing to be done in the bathroom was removal of other people's hair from the sink in the bathroom as well as old soap bar. Another person's dirty socks under the sofa bed. (Also, the flush made the cistern overflow, which a handyman had to fix while we were there. It's got to be said that the response and service when reported was super quick.) On Monday morning, because of water damage in the building, other handymen arrived at 9am, planning to rip the walls open - landlady comment, "But that doesn't have to bother you.", although I am staying here with 4 16 year old girls. Erm...- The beds squeak. The sockets and light fixings are exposed/hanging off ceilings/walls. Dust/crumbs in kitchen cupboard and wardrobe. Scratchy towels. Everything is at least 25 years old and showing its age - the apartment is located on the 7th floor of a 60/70s apartment block. Just 1 bin bag and dishwasher tablet left for us to use. - One may want to argue that it's still "good value" - but no, around the corner there is a newly furbished Motel One at which you can get cheaper accommodation with much more comfort.
PS: The landlady turned rather aggressive, labelled me "difficult" (I had queried some charges before our arrival) and was not interested in a conversation about what had gone wrong - instead she was going to log a complain about us with TripAdvisor. I would avoid this location.

Management Response
18 Jul 2018
Der Gast fühlte sich ertappt, da er die Wohnung für 2 Personen gebucht hätte, und mit 5 anreiste. Das kostet natürlich mehr, was dem Gast nicht klar zu machen wat.
Deshalb wahrscheinlich die schlechte Bewertung.
Die Einrichtung wurde letzte Woche komplett erneuert.
Christian...
New York City, New York
“Solid Apartment steps from Nollendorfplatz”
Reviewed 12 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

The apartment was basic but good. No frills, but has all the amenities I wanted: Internet, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer, balcony, elevator, call box, two sleeping areas, and it was decently spacious.
Decor was minimal but sufficient, furniture was mix-matched but ample and not too beaten up. Had two flat-screen medium/ large televisions.

When I arrived for a month long stay the apartment was lacking certain necessary supplies like toilet paper, trash bags, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, and any kind of household cleanser. I purchased the items but was told by the landlord that I should have let them know and they would have provided them to me.

There was construction in the building during some of my stay which was inconvenient. Loud noise and the water was shut-off during some of the weekdays, but this was not anyone’s fault and is not, I believe, ongoing construction.

All in all I had a great trip and would stay there again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing