See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The only good thing about it was the location.
Dirty, no reception whatsoever, smells horribly, atmosphere is super weird and it's everything but welcoming.
I guess that you get what you pay for, but I wouldn't come back never ever.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I have never felt more uncomfortable. Slept directly head to head on one side to an old weird guy (the weirdness of course isn't the hostels fault but the head to head thing is) and head to feet to another. Room was dirty with old, really disgusting carpets and don't let me even start to tell u about the kitchen. Tried to sleep at least a couple of hours and checked out before the sun was even up. Never had such a bad experience in any hostel I stayed yet.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Price and location are good, but here comes the truth when you get in there...atmosphere is quite weird and not welcoming at all. There is a real lack of cleanliness, smells of dust and we realized that they do not change the bed sheet which covers the mattress, so I had the pleasure to sleep on someone's else bed sheet (the same for the next guest using my bed). Wifi does not work.

Worth to spend a couple euro more for another hostel.

Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This little and primitive looking hostel was all over the place. The prices are way too high for the room and bed you get. We stayed in a dusty and dirty room, very very cold. The shower was weird, couldn't use it. The worst part was the noises; I couldn't sleep because the common room was right next to our room and they kept singing and talking loudly all night. Go somewhere else, don't do this to yourself.

Date of stay: August 2014
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed here for one night in june and thankfully not longer. When we wanted to check in at 6pm nobody was there and we had to wait 40 min outside until a very grumpy man checked us in after charging us for linen and city tax (as we were tourists)! So in the end it wasn't as cheap as advertised on the website, hidden charges everywhere! Credit card mashing wasn't working, whole in mattress, very uncomfortable living room, very strange office hours (if s.o. at reception at all) Even if it is just for one night you are better off looking for something else!

Date of stay: June 2014