All reviews bremen airport tram stop city centre late flight the sofa bed free wifi a couple of minutes walk complimentary breakfast boiled eggs rooms are small check in was easy street parking one night stay walking distance recommend this hotel yogurt good size
Reviewed 10 October 2018

Pleasantly suprised, quality on a budget, decent size rooms, good facilities, not too far from the city centre, hearty breakfast, friendly and effecient staff, quite location which wasn't expecting for an airport hotel

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Janina M, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Bremen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us!

We are pleased to learn that you have been satisfied with our breakfast, with the friendliness of our staff and with our location.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

With best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I stayed here for a night before my flight to London. I think everyone else at the hotel followed a similar plan. The place sold out and this was in October. I recommend you make a reservation to combat the hotel selling out.

The place is very clean and new looking. My room was spartan. I would rank this hotel at the bottom-end of the mid-range class of hotels as several things were not included in the room: paper and a pen, skin lotion, bath cap, hair conditioner, and a vault. You also need to get a key from the front desk to unlock the window in your room. I would easily rate this as a "value" property if it was older, and had no restaurant.

The staff at the front desk was almost funny. I think there were 6 persons to wait on 1 or 2 guests at the front desk. Maybe the excess staff were in training as they did not offer to help. When I showed up I said I think you have a room for me. The woman gave me a crazy look as if I had asked about her mother. A few sentences later she said, oh, you have a reservation? Yes, I had a reservation. That is one junior staff. Maybe they will get the hang of it.

Another quirk, the hotel's computer system was down. This meant that the rooms had no air-conditioning--uh, really? Yes, this was true. This discovery led me to the you-need-a-key-to-open-the-room's-window. Sigh...

There is a McDonalds nearby and, of course, the restaurants in the airport are near.

All-in-all a good stay. A very short walk to my flight. And the tram will get you downtown in 10 minutes

Room Tip: High floors at the back of the hotel are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Like many clients, we used this hotel for a one-stay: we arrived on a late flight. It's a couple of minutes walk if you turn left after leaving the terminals. The rooms are average size, but we found the bed very comfortable, (hard is good?), bathroom fine, and everything very clean.
Breakfast is pretty good, but in the peak period, the space is rather crowded.
Good value.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Janina M, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Bremen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to give us your valuable feedback!

We are pleased to learn that you have been satisfied with our comfortable rooms and with the cleanliness in our rooms.

Moreover we are really pleased to learn that you enjoyed our location as an airport hotel.

We hope to welcome you back again soon!

With best regards from Bremen,

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Fine clean but basic hotel next to the airport. The breakfast was good with nice selections. The bed was hard and we didn’t have good nights sleep. There is no direct indoor passage from the parking garage.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Janina M, Sales Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bremen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Peter,
thank you for your review. We are pleased to learn that you have been satisfied with our cleanliness and the location next to the airport. We want to apologize for the uncomfortable bed and that you did not have had a calm night. For us, it is very important to guarantee our guests a recreative night. Concerning the parking situation we would like to inform you about the fact, that our hotel does not have its own car park. This is a public car park and we are not responsible for it. Nevertheless we can put a discount on our guest's tickets so that they have to pay a lower price.
We really appreciate your feedback, thank you.

Kind regards from Bremen

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

We did a one night sleepover enroute home. We have 2 young children. The family room was spacious (sofa bed and double bed), hotel is new and clean. The restaurant had a good menu. The staff at reception and restaurant were hospitable. A pleasant find.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Janina M, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Bremen Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to give us your valuable feedback!

We are pleased to learn that you have been satisfied with our spacious romms, the cleanliness in our hotel, our menu in the restaurant and with the friendliness of our staff.

We are looking forward to welcome you back again in the near future!

With best regards from Bremen,