Town Musicians of Bremen (Bremer Stadtmusikanten)
Ranked #10 of 122 things to do in Bremen
Reviewed 10 November 2013

This was a highlight of my holiday......seeing the statue in Bremen! It is in such a beautiful setting amongst so much history and surrounded by ancient buildings. Lovely!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I recommend a visit, as it's supposed to be good luck to hold the donkey's ankles! There is a market there at the moment, but not sure if this is all year round.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Went to Bremen by train on Oct 26, 2013 just to see the 4 musicians of Bremen. By chance, the city parade and fun fair are there! Everything is so lovely! You can get the map from Tourist Information center located in Bremen Central Station (Hauptbahnhof or HBF in German). The staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

One of a kind statue that only belongs in Bremen. Nice for children to see, before or after they have read the book!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The statue of the town musicians of Bremen is OK it is tucked away and easy to miss. I was attending a conference and many of my fellow delegates wanted to know where to find it. When I showed it them were was they told me they had passed that way a number of times and missed it. I have to say I much rather the more modern statues of the Musicians which are to be found around Bremen. Over all I was disappointing when I actually saw it. I was expecting it to be bigger and more impressive.