Booked this hotel through Hotels.com and paid £152 for a two night stay. We declined the breakfast at 23 euro per person. We arrived late but the welcome and courtesy from the front of house was very good. Our room on the 4th floor was very clean and comfortable. The lounges and bar were also very good. A very good location in the heart of the city close to all the attractions in the old quarter.
Breakfast tip- visit Celona along the river front for a great breakfast all you can eat buffet for 8 euro.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic Boettcherstrasse, this stylish, modern, beautiful hotel in Bremen is located in the heart of town. Just minutes from premier businesses and within walking distance of a variety of attractions. Experience the best of the city with Boettcherstrasse and its unique and inviting cafes, shops and galleries. After a busy day, you can rest in the comfort of one of 235 thoughtfully equipped rooms and suites, with amenities like WLAN,air conditioning and coffee and tea facilities. Stop into THE L.O.B.B.Y. Restaurant, located on site, for hamburgers and steaks, or start the day off at the breakfast buffet. The hotel's bar is also the perfect place for an after-dinner cocktail. Keep up with workout routines at the fitness centre or catch up with work at the business centre. Flexible meeting facilities and modern audiovisual tools are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rezidor, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Lastminute, Odigeo, HRS, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Bremen Hotel Bremen
- Hilton International Bremen
- Bremen Hilton International