See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

We arrived very late, after huge traffic jams, to be met by a fabulous lady on reception who said they could sort out some food for us, which we graciously accepted. We were having trouble parking so when she saw our predicament, she came and helped, first offering a spot in their garage, which unfortunately was a no go with our roofbox, but undeterred she found two members of staff and they moved their cars so I could have their spot. The family room was excellent, the beds were very comfortable, everything was clean. We slept very well, and had a lovely continental breakfast in our room the following morning. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel, and to the lady at reception, thank you so much

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2016

Booked on line and reached to find it in a good location.
Walked in to find a big party going on.
In that chaos, checked in, could have been faster.
Rooms are good, airy, clean and with free Wi Fi.
Restaurant attached was teeming with people.Seems to be a favorite spot for locals.
Service was good. Good quality breakfast I had.

Room Tip: Upper floors are best bet.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2015

Nice classy small hotel in a great location. Just a short walk to public transportation into Bremen. The employee's were very helpful with precise directions and we managed not to get lost!
Also enjoyed the breakfast buffet. Nice pastries and choices of teas in a charming dining room.

Room Tip: We chose this hotel because of the location. It's a nice quiet hotel in a nice neighborhood.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2015

We booked on spec as somewhere to break the journey up while travelling from Denmark back to the Hook of Holland. First impressions were that the hotel looked slightly dated, but we had a lovely stay at the Landgut Horn.
The staff were very friendly indeed and spoke good English. When we arrived in the room, our thoughts were that it looked "a bit 80's" but it was immaculately clean and all fixtures and fittings were in excellent condition.
We ate in the onsite restaurant for our evening meal, and the food really was first rate. It made a change to look at a hotel menu and not see the standard fare on offer! My partner had Pumpkin salad with chilli oil followed by Wild Boar Ragu with dumplings, and I had fig and nut rolls with smoked duck breast followed by Venison saddle with white turnips and shallots, accompanied by a very nice bottle of Bordeaux. The kids fancied chicken nuggets and chips :-(, but even these were freshly prepared on site. I finished with a cheese selection, and the whole meal was of a very high standard. It wasn't cheap (around 120 Euros for the meal) but personally I would sooner pay a little more to have a nice meal. I believe there was also a bar snack menu available but I cannot comment on this.
Breakfast the next morning was among the best I have ever had at a hotel, a massive choice, all fresh and well prepared.
I am unlikely to visit Bremen again, but if I do I will definitely look to stay here!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2015

95% of the things were just great! The only things I didn't understand was on the breakfast, were the waiters were all smiling and very helpful but their chief was every day quite serious, with no smile at all, making us feel like bothering if we come again. It's true that we were with a little baby and we needed every time a high chair, but professionally speaking it would be great for that lady to smile too, if she is leading a whole team to do that. The second one it was on the restaurant, were we tried to have lunch on our first day and after being inside searching for a table, after waiting 5 -10 minutes right on the entrance, hoping that some of the waiters will ask us to follow him/her. It was like a moment when you feel that " you don't belong here"!
Otherwise, on reception I had every time the best treatment no matter who was attending and the hotel is very classic with very charming atmosphere to remember.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family