“Best döner in HH.”

Ranked #491 of 4,133 Restaurants in Hamburg
Neighbourhood: St. Georg
Neighbourhood: St. Georg
Reviewed 30 July 2017

My Fischkopp husband swears by Batman's döners. And for good reason. I prefer the teller (with rice) but am pretty happy also with the takeaway if the weather's nice outside (ha!). The meat is tasty, there's piles of it, the staff are always friendly and I like the "new" look upstairs. Batman for a döner will remain part of our itinerary on any trip back to HH.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I know this restaurant since I live in Hamburg 2007 and They have the best Döner in Hamburg and always full

Xoxo
Andysuryandi (instagram)

Reviewed 29 May 2017

This place is crowded all the time all the day. With quick queue (so don't be scare first). They have like 6 spins on max speed, so meat is crunchy still juicy. For 3,5-4,5 you will get massive kebab, satisfying your hunger.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Terribly bad the meat is very chewing I couldn't even to eat all of my sandwich eawwww so badly bad I regret that i have tried it

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Freshly baked bread, delicious meat and salad, and very quick service.
At the price, it is not easy to beat.