“Excellent Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Delta Bistro

Delta Bistro
Ranked #65 of 3,605 Restaurants in Hamburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, German, European, Central European
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: St. Pauli
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

After our trip to the lovely city of hamburg we ate at a few restaurants but this one sticks in my mind for one reason... the fillet steak! it was beautiful, the restaurant is not located in a very tourist part of the city but I liked that and it is connected to a meat plant or abattoir of some sort and I believe they get there meat from there and let me tell you, whatever they are doing there the meat is out of this world!! so tender and juicy.

Mrs Meakins again was dragged to this meat emporium but had lobster and loved it.

You wont be disappointed, try it

• Visited May 2014

• Polish first
Hamburg, Germany
“LOVED IT! Best meat in Hamburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Ever since I arrived in Hamburg, I've had a hard time with meat. I find the quality and taste terrible. So I seldom buy meat or order it at a restaurant.

I was invited here for my birthday and the food was incredible. I was not disappointed! I ordered the "Pariser Pfeffersteak" with a side order of gratin potatoes. I absolutely loved it, amazing taste.

I think the service was quite good. The waiter was very friendly.

I totally recommend this place and would definitely dine here again :)

• Visited May 2014
Nice, France
“Highly recommended”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Since more than 20 years this Bistro belongs to the best in Hamburg. Located at Hamburger Schlachthof next to our Fernsehturm (TV-Tower) you will find this Bistro (restaurant). It is necessary to make a reservation for getting a table. Here you will find the best meat and fish. One reason is that this company is supplier for restaurants and hotels. So you can also buy meat and fish in the same house ground floor. The Bistro is located first floor. At lunch time this is the meeting place for business people. It is also one place to meet the older famous football stars of HSV football club. The staff is always very attentive and friendly. You have a big choice of meat and fish or seafood. The wine list is offering good wines as well. The lobster was big and fresh.(39 €) Of course you will get the necessary tools to get all out of the shell.At lunch time you can find special offers in the menue card. I have visited this restaurant years ago and now the atmosphere looks more elegant. Even the WC has a new design. One suggestion: Take a Taxi to get to this Bistro. Otherwise you need to search for a car park.

• Visited November 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Meat restaurant with not so great meat”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

Service was sloooowwww. Meat was well cooked but "stringy". Not a great steak. Side dishes were very good as well as the soups. The orange/ginger soup was superb.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank JoseDW
Moscow, Russia
“High quality food & service in comfortable ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

The place is real hidden gem! I stayed in Movenpick hotel & found the Delta Bistro through TripAdvisor. It was a great pleasure to discover that place is really good as discribed by other travellers. I liked it so much that I visited it another day.
I ordered duck breast and it's very delicious! Hamburger's fish soup is a very special, must try. The portion is big. Lobster cocktail is something I can't forget!
The service is very good and atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The restaurant overall is hoghly recommended.

• Visited June 2013