“Nice food but pricey”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: St. Georg
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We visited this restaurant during a long weekend break. The choice on the menu was excellent.

The food was very good and of a high standard. The deserts in particular were beautiful.
The staff were friendly and provided excellent service.
It is worth noting that the prices are a little higher than other restaurants in the area.

I would go back to this restaurant if I am back in Hamburg..

Reviewed 28 May 2011

I went there with some colleagues during my stay in Hamburg in May for a casual dinner. I was a bit hesitant to go to an Italian restaurant while in Germany but now I'm glad I did.

The atmosphere of the place is really good and some of the staff are Italian which also makes for the good experience. The service was also really good although it took some time to deliver the meals after ordering.

The food was absolutely amazing - this was definitely the best food I have had in months. Every single thing from the started to the desert and the little snacks inbetween meals like the mini ravioli were excellent.

It was so good, we went there again in a few days with some of our customers. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is in Hamburg.

1  Thank mayfair24
Reviewed 18 July 2010

This restaurant serves a great Italian meal for the price! Great lively atmosphere, friendly service and fresh, tasty food.

Not the last time we have eaten at Casa di Roma :o)

Reviewed 4 July 2010

We really enjoyed this restaurant - the food was exceptional and the service received was great - well trained staff - definatley worth a visit when in Hamburg!

Reviewed 10 February 2010

The restaurant has a nice and comfortable setting with tables not too close to each other. The food was good - I had the lobster soup and the penne with beef filet and gorgonzola sauce. The wine selection was nice and I had a very nice bottle of barrolo. The waitress poored it properly in a decanter and the wine glasses were up to par. Very good experience overall!