Best Western Amedia Hamburg
US$162
Official Site
US$119
US$112
Generator Hostel Hamburg(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$27
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Hyatt Hamburg(Hamburg)
US$357
US$255
  • Pool
All reviewstrain stationclose to the airportdesk clerkmodern interiorconvenient locationcity centrebusiness tripwould stay here againthe hotel staffdouble roomshort stayclean roomsstar hoteleuroseuropestrassetaxi
Reviewed 16 March 2013

close to airport, tarin station....we may reach downtown within 20 mins by train..I like it location.
however, no restaurant nearby will be open in weekend
Every time I get there, they will offer me a big room :) How lucky I am or their rooms are not occupied full?
The last time I was there (first week of Feb), the heater of room is out of order, it makes my room like a refrigerator..
The selling of this hotel is FAST CONNECT to internet, in my opinion, they make it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank anamteX
Reviewed 12 December 2012

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The rooms were very clean and we felt very good in our room. We did like the shower a lot. We didn´t like, that we couldn´t lock the toiletdoor. But it also works with telling the other person in the room, that your now on toilet. The Towels smelled weird.
We didn´t try the breakfast, because it was to expensive. 14€ for one person. We just went into the city, which you can reach in 15min with the transit, which is right in front of the hotel.
The Hotel is very close to the airport, but in your room you hear no planes.

We would book the Hotel again, if we could get the same price. We payed 62€ per room per night.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Coming late into town on a flight with 6 hours of delay and busted business meetings, you have just that one wish: Hope the night won't be a disaster! This hotel is just some 10 minutes drive from the airport, so you are in quickly.

First impression: The lobby was clean and modern looking, the personnel was somewhat tired, but helpful at 8:30 pm. The room was pretty new, not small, the shower was nice and Wifi for free - not common in major German cities.

The place is situated about 200 yards way from a subway and train station, with frequent runs into town, so a great starting point for a tour towards downtown.

Breakfast (included in the booking) was rich and good (at 8:00 am), orange juice almost gone, and the servants a little "lazy"

Had just one night to stay there, but the overall impression was very good.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This was a great hotel. 2 mins from the subway station that connects directly with the Hamburg Airport. The price was great and the room clean and confortable. Breakfast seemed pricey but we just went to a cafe by the subway. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2012

I was scared to book at this hotel based on all the recent reviews on this site. But, I had little option since I needed to be very near to the airport (and other hotels were either too cheap-hence worse-or too expensive).

This is my second stay at this hotel - I stayed here in December and am currently staying here.

So, the good points:
- Clean rooms, very modern
- Great shower - this is very important to me - hot water, good pressure
- Nice restaurant
- One stop from the airport (less than 5 minutes train ride)
- about 10 stops from the main stations
- 2 minute walk from the train station
- the reception is very helpful
- Good Internet speeds on the Wifi

Why it is not rated 5:
- The beds are on the smallish side - for my 6ft+ frame, that is a big problem.
- The TV is very small - but I hardly ever watch it, so its not a negative for me
- The breakfast is very expensive - for 14 euros, what is on offer is very little - I've had better
- One of my colleagues who stayed there in December complained of poor wifi in his room
- the work desk has a stool for a chair

Both the times I stayed, I asked them to provide me a room which has two of these beds combined together, so that I don't suffer from the smaller sizes. Both times they changed my room.

I will stay here again anytime I need to be near the airport.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business