“Free Tour - with Irene”

Guided Pub Crawl Tour of Hamburg
St. Pauli and the Port of Hamburg Tour
Ranked #1 of 250 Nightlife in Hamburg
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour of Hamburg, which allows everyone, no matter of budget, to fully discover this city, the Pearl of Northern Germany. Our superior guides will help you get the most out of your time in this fantastic city: better guides make for better tours. And we’ve got some of the best waiting to show you Hamburg! The Free Tour starts Daily at 11 AM
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I did the free tour with Irene, she was great, very enthusiastic! I wasn't quite sure what to do in Hamburg and the tour gave me some ideas of what to do.

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

We've done a few of these Sandemans tours now and Eddie's tour in Hamburg has been the best so far! He is a very eloquent guide and has chosen interesting information, but keeps it succinct enough that you hardly feel 3-4 hours have passed. I will note that I thought the group size was too large at about 35 - 40ppl

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Had a tour with Eddie, who was very knowledgeable, friendly and interesting! I've never done a walking tour before and was really impressed, got us thinking more about the city where we are staying! Totally recommend!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I did a Sandemans tour in Berlin and Copenhagen recently and my tour in Hamburg was just not at the same standard. Our guide, Ian was very friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic but I felt that he drew the tour out by trying too hard to get the group involved. The group got very slow and disinterested. I was quite disappointed overall but I still learnt some interesting points about the city.

1  Thank BB_SA86
Reviewed 30 June 2014

That was the first time I chose free tours from Sandermans and I must accept that was great 4 hours in Hamburg! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and charismatic! I would highly recommend these tours to everyone!