“BEWARE!!!!”

and up
Hamburg Street Art Walking Tour
Ranked #38 of 339 things to do in Hamburg
More attraction details
Owner description: This neighborhood located on the city's western side provides an incredible collection of nightlife opportunities, particularly on the infamous Reeperbahn.
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went out with friends at St. Pauli (or Reeperbahn).The place is full of bars, strip clubs and Turkish eateries. Believe me most of the bars are out there to loot tourists. We knew it and were careful. We went to a bar and while my friends sat down, I went to loo. And when I came back I saw 6 bottles of champagne and girls at our table. When I asked who ordered this, the bar tender lady pointed at me. Fc! I didnt order. Anyways, the bottles were opened. I asked for bill. And it was whopping 2000 Euros. We decided we wont pay. Lets call police. Things started heating up. Finally we shelled out close to 100 Euro and left the place.
Be very careful when you go out in this area. Do not take your card. Take limited cash so you cant spend more. And dont hesitate to clarify even silly things in a bar while you place an order.

6  Thank nozzlering

Reviewed 16 April 2014

For those who have enough time to see more than the Hafen City, this area of town is a must see. Take time to stroll and gawk at the local "flavour".

2  Thank Torrie_Lee
Reviewed 1 April 2014

if you are going on stag trip or group trip get tickets from away club, st pauli sell out, also be aware, st pauli is the area for night fun, if you visit the bars for extra activities leave your wallet with your mates, take agreed money with you otherwise you may end up paying a lot more than agreed,
st pauli is a great area for party but its the undesireables that spoil it, kids dipping pockets when mum and dad talk to you, same as any other big city, just be aware. saying all that we had great time the locals are nice its the non locals who let the place down.

3  Thank lee7767
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I love Hamburg and St. Pauli is a very carismatic and lively place in Hamburg
You can find Hamburger Dom, and Landungsbrücken and Reeperbahn
well woth a walk around

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I think I had too high expectations, thinking that St. Pauli would be something like East London. I will admit that it was a rainy day when we walked around here, so maybe that had an effect and made thing look more dark, sad, dirty and unappealing.