“Fun”

and up
Hamburg Red Light District Introductory Walking Tour
Ranked #39 of 302 things to do in Hamburg
More attraction details
Owner description: This neighborhood located on the city's western side provides an incredible collection of nightlife opportunities, particularly on the infamous Reeperbahn.
Asheville, North Carolina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Very eclectic. It is just a mixed of everything. I loved the experience at Fish market, the earlier the better.

Visited September 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
128 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Fish market is awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

On Sunday mornings from 5 am to 9 am there is a St. Pauli fish market by the harbor in St. Pauli. It was great! A band inside. Beer for sale. Lots of food trucks and other food vendors. Fruits and vegetables for sale. Clothes and souvenirs for sale. I definitely recommend this even though it's early on Sunday morning!!!

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A little bit of everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We walked by a large group of 60s dressed hippie people, about 4 Elvis' and then we turned the corner and heard the music and it all made sense. We had wandered into a 60s Festival in St Pauli. We watched the parade, then went for a walk in the park. Being a giant child, I had to do the zip-swings, twice! And then I had to ride some other playground staples. We walked on and went to get a look at the WW2 bunker. I enjoyed this part of our day because we got to see historical buildings, see a festival celebrating a historical time and see a beautiful park. We went on across the street to nh, and enjoyed the ambiance of this luxury hotel, shared a drink with friends and talked fondly of memories made there over the years.

Visited July 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
525 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 523 helpful votes
“good & bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

i went to tour in this area. The place is full of bars, strip clubs and Turkish restaurant. there are many tourist in the bars.

if you are looking for night life take care about your money maybe at the end you pay alot & alot of money at the bill .

this area not for families of for children.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank TaherAlbaghliJulian
Bengaluru, India
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 154 helpful votes
“BEWARE!!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

We went out with friends at St. Pauli (or Reeperbahn).The place is full of bars, strip clubs and Turkish eateries. Believe me most of the bars are out there to loot tourists. We knew it and were careful. We went to a bar and while my friends sat down, I went to loo. And when I came back I saw 6 bottles of champagne and girls at our table. When I asked who ordered this, the bar tender lady pointed at me. Fc! I didnt order. Anyways, the bottles were opened. I asked for bill. And it was whopping 2000 Euros. We decided we wont pay. Lets call police. Things started heating up. Finally we shelled out close to 100 Euro and left the place.
Be very careful when you go out in this area. Do not take your card. Take limited cash so you cant spend more. And dont hesitate to clarify even silly things in a bar while you place an order.

Visited June 2013