During a two week trip to Prague and Germany we made a last minute decision to visit Hamburg and found that hotels in general in Hamburg that day were pretty pricey. We booked the "cheapest room" and it was our most expensive one of the trip. It was also the nicest room we booked on the whole trip even though its view was of what was essentially a very large airshaft with some plants at the bottom euphemistically called a "garden view." What we liked:
1) great upscale, lively location with a variety of restaurants nearby overlooking a lake, easy walk from the main train station,
2) Room sort of gave the illusion of being an apartment with a large bathroom separated from the bedroom by an extremely large walk-in closet.
3) Friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten is the epitome of a traditional European grand hotel. Since its opening in 1897, the elegant hotel at Binnenalster Lake in the heart of Hamburg welcomes its guests from all over the world in charming magnificence and timeless elegance. Many cultural and architectural sights as well as numerous shopping facilities and Congress Center Hamburg are within close distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fairmont Hotels, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Vier Jahreszeiten
- Fairmont Hotel Hamburg
- Fairmont Hamburg
- Hamburg Fairmont