“Loved the location!”
Review of Park Hyatt Hamburg

Park Hyatt Hamburg
Ranked #4 of 321 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed 12 April 2014

A friend living in Hamburg suggested I stay here and I was pleased with the amenities and staff. The room was indeed quiet whilst being on a shopping street. The hotel opened into a pedestrian shopping area with several restaurants and lovely high-end shops. Easy to get around the city from this central location. They need to work on room service...trays were often missing salt and pepper, or butter for bread, or cream for coffee??? Also, too many men walking through lobby in robes and slippers going to/from spa. That was not professional or discreet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Tashi_Takang, General Manager at Park Hyatt Hamburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken so much of your valuable time to rate your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg. I appreciate your comments about our team and the silence of our guest rooms.

Thank you also very much about your comment regaring the room service. I have already addred this points with the responsible manager in order that corrective action can be taken.

We look forward to your next visit with us at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Park Hyatt is on the main street and near to the transportation area. You can go everywhere easily. Although the hotel is on the street, the room was very silent. The employee are very kind and cheerful

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and especially the silence of our guest rooms very much.

We're looking forward to welcome you back at Park Hyatt Hamburg in the future.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Nice room and hotel. The check-in has taken a lot more time for me. I've arrived very late in the hotel at midnight. I've received the confirmatin before leaving. But the reception didn't find the reservation information for me which has been made by our agent. So I think that it needs more internal communication. Otherwise, the breakfast and the service is very nice. It is a pitty that I had no time to try the SPA and the swimming pool during my stay in hotel.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken the time to rate Park Hyatt Hamburg. In particular thank you very much for your kind comment about our service and the breakfast at the Apples restaurant.

I regret that you did not have the perfect arrival experience that you quite rightly expected to find at Park Hyatt Hamburg. I have already addressed these points with our Front Office Manager in order that corrective action can be taken.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Park Hyatt Hamburg in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Probably the largest hotel room I have ever stayed in - two enormous double beds in a vast bedroom. I was in the bathroom looking for the shower area when I realized that I was standing in it!. Staff are incredibly charming, friendly and helpful and I only regret that I did not have time to enjoy the restaurant.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I would personally like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience of your last stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Superb hotel, perfect central location, great restaurant, outstanding club level lounge, large (non-European) room, comfy bed. But the shower and tub area in your room are amazing. It is literally a separate room off the bath with a half wall of glass. Large rain shower directly over a marble bench (so you can sit and enjoy the rain shower) plus a handheld option. And the large soaking tub was great, also with a handheld option. The floors are heated. And they provide L'Occitane toiletries - how can you not be happy?

1  Thank Elitefreak

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for your very positive feedback. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Its nice to hear that you like the guest rooms and especially the concept of our bathrooms very much.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back to Park Hyatt Hamburg in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Overall excellent service and one of my favorite global Hotels, very business friendly. Excellent high quality rooms with first class finish out. For somebody who travels to Europe and widely in the USA I always feel comfortable in the Hotel and very happy to entertain business associates in the restaurant and bar. Great job keep it up.

Dear TripAdvisor User,

Thank you very much for having taken so much of your valuable time to post your comment about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg. Its a great pleasure to have you staying with us on a regular base and we would like to thank you for your loyalty.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

When going to Hamburg for the weekend, one needs a central place to stop by, as walking the town centre is hilariously straining, the city is so big (a bit like London centre), so we needed some couple-relaxation, choose Hamburg and Park Hyatt with gold-passport, it was extremely good, quiet room, extraordinary service, a perfect weekend in sunny Hamburg.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Tripdvisor User,

Thank you very much for the very positive rating of our hotel. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as your weekend in Hamburg.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.