Park Hyatt Hamburg
US$246
US$135
Priceline
2,663 results
All reviewsapples restaurantthe club loungeshopping arcadel'occitane toiletriesclub olympusking roomconcierge deskexcellent hotelother star hotelsrain showertrain stationrooms are spaciousthe location is perfecthotel is centrally locatedthe ground floorbreakfast buffet isbeautiful city
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We stayed for two nights at this hotel and found the whole experience faultless. The room was a good size, with a lovely bed and spacious bathroom. The staff were very helpful and perfectly presented and should be proud of the hotel they operate.
The leisure facilities were also excellent, a real treat in a city centre hotel, especially after a hot day of sight seeing.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

The Hyatt hotel is located in the pedestrian zone at Mönckebergstrasse. The rooms are spacious and clean as one can expect in a Hyatt hotel. What I really liked about my room weas the bath with floor heating in the shower. The bathrooms are not like the standard ones you can find in any hotel. Behind a glass you will find the shower wich is on the same level as the floor of the bathroom. The double beds are comfortable and clean.
Unfortunately, I left my trousers in the room and left back home. I have not heard from the hotel so far, and this is what in my opinion makes the difference between a good and a luxury hotel. I would not have expected to be sent the left item home, a notification would have been everything I have hoped for. Therefore, only 4 stars from me.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 June 2010

The rooms are the largest I have seen in Hamburg contemporary interior design and a large B&O TV screen including USB port. The breakfast is the most impressive I have ever seen so far but try lunch and dinner... is very good as well.
The spa and fitness in the basement is quite large as well and offers everthing you would expect.
Shopping and sightseeing is in front of the hotel - perfect.
Although it is of course not the cheapest place in Hamburg it is worth staying there

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2010

Checked in at the Park Hyatt 26. June (in the hotel when writing). I have stayed here some other times aswell. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

Its perfect in all ways. Tastefull interior, very comfortable rooms. The Club Lounge is relaxing and with very friendly staff.The propery is better than most 5 star hotels in Europe.

The reception and concierge does and super job. There is no better hotel to stay in around. I really look forward coming back.

If you are going to Hamburg, this is where you should stay. No argument! Room clean and fresh!

If youre not going to Hamburg, well, go to Hamburg cause its a great city. And whatever you do, stay at park Hyatt!

Thanks for making every stay perfect!!!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2010

I am a big fan of the Park Hyatt/Grand Hyatt/Andaz brands and stay with them wherever possible on business travel. So it was nice to get to try the Park Hyatt in Hamburg on vacation and despite my hugely hugh expectations, this hotel did not disappoint.

Staff were superb - friendly, helpful, and efficient.
Room was huge, with minimal lux furnishings. Bed was very comfortable, with good pillows. Nice sitting area in the window that was ideal for reading. Bathroom excellent, with a huge shower + rainshower. Only niggle there was the rain shower was close to the wall which had a small shelf (seat? ) on it - meant that it was hard to stand under the rainshower without leaning or sitting on this shelf. Maybe that is the point, but it wont suit everyone. L'Occitane products in the bathroom, which I love... Good wardrobe space, and a nice B+O tv.
We were travelling with our dog, and even she was looked after fabulously - small bed brought up for her, with a food and water bowl, along with organic dog biscuits (from the ingredients on the back, I was tempted to try them!) and even a bottle of Vittel, just in case the tap water wasnt quite good enough for the pooch... however, with a 35eur charge for the dog, you'd expect nothing less! This charge is on the high side relative to other hotels in this category.
Pool, spa and gym were also great. Gym has a power-plate machine which is a good feature. Pool area was very calming and a lovely place to chill out.

Our rate didnt include breakfast, and rather than pay the lumpy charge for that, we opted to pick up some breakfast (while walking the dog - I was out anyway after all) , which was a far cheaper option - there are a number of bakeries, cafes and so on nearby offering wide food selections.

Location is excellent - close to the main station, bus and u-bahn routes, and the main shopping streets. Parking however at the hotel is 28eur, and they park your car elsewhere for you - not ideal if you need to go back and forth to get things from it. Given that there is not a hotel car park, a better option is to park around 400m away in the DB-parking at the Hauptbahnhof - the car park Am Huhnerhof is only 4eur for 24 hours - a bargain in any city.

One negative - no free wireless. Its a bugbear of mine that expensive hotels feel they can charge such high rates for this - Andaz who are also part of Hyatt do not, and for Park Hyatt to charge, well its just annoying...

Although I used Hyatt gold passport points for this visit, I did check out the rates, and for the 250eur or so that seems to be the going rate, I would happily pay that - the hotel offers a lot for that price and I loved every moment of my stay there.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple