“GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY”

Hamburg Marriott Hotel
Ranked #47 of 321 Hotels in Hamburg
Reviewed 18 January 2011

Very comfortable hotel right in the middle of Hamburg. Close to the offices, shops and restaurants.
Excellent service with good helpful and attentive staff ranging from the door man, the concierge or the reception desk, the barman (woman) and the staff at the breakfast room. Real good value for money as well. We paid 119 Euro/night and that is a very acceptable price for a hotel in this location. Recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed 11 January 2011

our 4. time there. Nice clean room - stayed in normal doubleroom. poolarea in basement nice though not classy. Spathreatment good. Restaurant very good.
Nice bar with happyhour from 17-20 everyday.
Wll situated for shopping and chritmasmarket.

WIFI too expensive - come on marriott!!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 December 2010

We just returned from a 3 night stay and we must say that this hotel is ran even better than your usual Marriott chain. Simply fantastic. Staff are well trained and very friendly and we will have no hesitation in booking this marvelous hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 November 2010

We stayed here for a few days before getting caught in the volcanic ash drama.

This is a very good quality hotel and well situated for the shopping centre of town and near the u-bahn station. During our stay we used the Hamburg card to travel around to see the sights, so much easier than walking long distances or taking cabs.

We were on a bit of budget so didn't eat in the hotel and found a bakery across the road for breakfast and various restaurants around town for evening meals.

Overall we spent little time in the hotel but while we were there service was good and the room was very good.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2010

From the valet car parking on arrival, the efficient check-in and the large modern and clean room... Everything was just really good.

Nice heated pool for the kids - great in winter. Close to city center and plenty restaurants, walking distance to everything.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2010

This is a very well maintained hotel. I found the rooms clean and practical. Everything is in the right place and works fine. Service is professional and efficient.
Only drawback is that the hotel seems to be favored by business travelers so it can easily get busy in the lobby and bar. Not recommended for romantic gate aways.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Just returned from a one night stay at the Hamburg Marriott Hotel where I was staying on business to attend a conference. Everything was fine until I woke up to find I had been sleeping with bed bugs. I was checking out anyway but informed the staff and they kindly cancelled my bill but I have unfortunately had a reaction to the bites on my arms and legs, which are now covered in blisters. I travel on business all year, most weeks and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. But I will be looking for the signs from now on and so should you!

This is not a "rant" against the hotel who were most apologetic but they now have to get room 251 treated (I am sure they will). I just want to make sure anyone staying at this hotel in the next few days looks carefully at their room. I hope I was just unfortunate and that by publicising this event, the hotel will definitely take action and so will you to make sure you do not have the discomfort I have today.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business