The service is poor for this kind of hotel. I booked a suite and I got no special attention of any kind. The first night I let a glass a Champagne in the bathroom and the next evening it was still there. They let the cheap champagne that they "offered" to us open more than day! This hotel is not a palace who charge you the price of a palace. You book a suite more than 1000 Euros the night and when you check in there is nobody to show you your room, you have to find it yourself like in a regular hotel (but you don't pay the price of a regular hotel...). And don't expect any attention in your own language if you are not German or if you don't speak english. Don't even expect a single welcome note in your own language, it seems they don't have this kind of "spectaculars things" in their computers....
And I don't even talk about the awful deco of the room that represent itself the maximum of bad taste that you can find in a hotel. Have a look to the pictures that I've posted and make your own opinion about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimate standard in service and comfort. For most demanding travellers, a first-class standard in living comfort is just as important as a perfect individual service. This is what the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg stands for. For more than 105 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Atlantic Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Atlantic Hotel