If I were to describe Hamburg I would describe it with two colors:Green and Blue! It is a beautiful city of parks, century old trees, lakes, canals and the sea. The Hotel Atlantic Kempinski, on the banks of beautiful Lake Alster is about five minutes walking distance from the main train station. The train S1 from the airport stops at this main station. The shopping streets, most of the museums and the opera house are also at a walking distance. The hop on hop off bus stop is right in front of the hotel. An architectural masterpiece renovated recently, the Atlantic has spacious rooms, comfortable beds, beautiful linens. If you intend to stay at the Atlantic be sure to have a drink at the Atlantic Bar with live piano music and to have dinner at the Atlantic Restaurant. Start the day by swimming in the pool or jogging around the 7 km lake, before you enter the Alstersalon for the breakfast buffet, which is a true feast. We had an unforgettable experience thanks to the highly professional management and staff with excellent service,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ultimate standard in service and comfort. For most demanding travellers, a first-class standard in living comfort is just as important as a perfect individual service. This is what the Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg stands for. For more than 105 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Atlantic Kempinski Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Atlantic Hotel Hamburg
- Hamburg Kempinski Atlantic Hotel