Privathotel Lindtner Hamburg
US$186
Orbitz.com
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice hotelstayed herecity centrequiet locationrecommend this hotelbreakfast roombusiness hotelteslawifireceptionweddingspataxifacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I stayed here for four nights for a business conference. The hotel is situated in the suburbs of the city, approximately 40mins drive from the airport, about 20min drive from the city centre. It is a quiet area and the hotel has a nice garden area where food is served when weather permits and is a really relaxing environment. The room I had was basic but nice with a comfortable bed and good shower. With no air-conditioning that I could find, it was a little warm at times but no major issues. The conference room we used was fine and support and service for the time was good. The staff members are very pleasant and helpful and a plus point. Food was always good and service during meal times prompt and efficient
I’m not sure the hotel is really worth 5 stars (maybe there were facilities I missed) but I spent a pleasant time there and would be happy to return

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 October 2011

A very nice hotel but perhaps the hotel in first hand is to be recommende for business
reason. Conferences are blocking some of the areas such as the bistro.
Fine Food and very good servide.
The hotel was not easy to find thus we had a GPS in the car.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Knota
Reviewed 7 August 2011

The hotel is not in the city centre but in a suburb. It takes about 20 minutes with public transport to go to the city centre. Bus stop is in front of the hotel.
We had a large and comfortable room. Breakfast was very good. We also used the restaurant for dinner. The food was ver tasty and the service extremely friendly and helpful. Free car park in front of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2011

When I had to go to Hamburg on a business trip my counterpart adviced (and reserved) the Lindtner hotel for me. I was surprised to find such a nice hotel in this part of the outskirts of Hamburg city. Well appointed, with a very good restaurant and an extensive German breakfast buffet. The room was very nice as well wit free wired internet. all in all a great stay. Story has it that the spa is of an amazing quality as well, but I did not try.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2011

We stayed here for a single night as a stop on our trip to Denmark.
The room was large,bright,clean and with a very nice balcony.
We had dinner and breakfast at the restaurant and that was really really good.
Beyond that we enjoyed a massage treatment at the spa which also was quite good.
Overall we had great stay. We highly recommend it

Please note that the WIFI is not free

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple