Privathotel Lindtner Hamburg
US$192
US$186
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Apartment-Hotel Hamburg Mitte(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$102
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice hotelstayed herecity centrequiet locationrecommend this hotelbreakfast roombusiness hotelteslawifireceptionweddingspataxifacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Lindtner for a conference and my stay there didn't start of well. It took a while before my room was ready despite the fact that we announced an early arrival. On top I got a smoking room whereas I had asked for a non smoking one. Being too tired from the trip I didn't bother changing and otherwise the room was very nice. The staff could have been a little more friendly and the food was good but not exceptional. The place is definitively worth staying at in summer with a nice garden and terrace and the woods nearby that invite for a walk.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 23 February 2013

A two night stay was met by good and attentive service, a comfortable room with great Ethernet, although my colleague struggled with the wireless provision which never worked properly. I ate in the restaurant which whilst offering an excellent menu was matched by food that was never more than average. Again my colleague didn't have the best time as she didn't actually receive the meal she ordered. The creme brûlée was thin and the surface not crisp. It seemed pricey for the meal. I agree with another reviewer about the shampoo lid challenge.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough. Our room was extremely comfortable and the staff at the front desk was extraordinarily helpful. The restaurant is expensive, but as a splurge we enjoyed dinner there one night and it was fantastic. For breakfast, we fell in love with the little bakery down the street called Weiss, where we enjoyed an inexpensive pastry and coffee with the locals. The hotel has easy access to an S-bahn station and the front desk staff helped us greatly with bus and train connections. We had a wonderful stay at Hotel Lindtner!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We just had 2 nights at the Privathotel Lindtner in Hamburg. We had expected more than the hotel can deliver. The furniture in the room is cheap. The bed very soft properly worn out and I left the hotel with back pains. The breakfast buffet is limited and the quality is not at the standard of the german luxury hotel we have stayed at. The restaurant on the other serves an excellent meal in the evening,

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LDAM_12
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Clean nice and decent hotel. Very German so firm matresses and soft pillows on the beds. Only criticisms is that breakfast is very spendy - no cheaper continental breakfast alternative is offered. and that you need to have the power of yoda to get the lid off the complementary shampoo if you forget to open it before you get into the shower.

• Stayed: August 2012