Courtyard Hamburg Airport
US$209
US$197
Official Site
  • Pool
All reviewshamburg airportfree shuttlemarriott courtyardshuttle servicedouble windowsinformation deskan early flightroom upgraderental carcooked breakfasttakes minutespowerful showerbed was comfortabledesk staffnight stayfavorite hotelnice size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights and I have no complaints. The rooms are wonderful, the breakfast was delicious, and the staff excellent. The hotel is minutes from the airport and I would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
gsoeh, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Suitecaseismycloset,

thank you very much for taking your time to review your stay at our hotel. Your wonderful comment really means a lot to us and we are delighted to read that you enjoyed staying at our property.

We hope to serve you again in the future whenever your plans have you come to Hamburg.

Kind regards

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've stayed at the Courtyard Hamburg three times now. As an American traveler in Germany, I find it to be like an oasis in a desert of bad hotels, with much better amenities than the mid-priced German chains. It's extremely convenient to the airport - walkable, actually, if you don't have much luggage. I find it very comfortable and homey. The front desk personnel are friendly, and the bar/restaurant are good, with excellent service. Someone else said it needs a cosmetic overhaul, but I disagree - it's not done up in the latest Courtyard style, but I don't think it's intended to be. I found everything to be clean and in excellent condition and working order. Definitely a winner.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank autostocks
gsoeh, Leiter Front Office at Courtyard Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear autostocks,

thank you very much for taking your time to review your stay at our hotel. Thank you also for the wonderful feedback wich I will happily forward to all associates.

We take great pride in ensuring our guest's satisfaction and are looking forward to serve you again in the future whenever you plans have you come to Hamburg.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

this is a very nice hotel.
the rooms are beautiful and the service is excellent. my room has a very big bed. everybody is very nice.
i will book this hotel again when i plan a trip to hamburg!
i love this hotel! their breakfast is also very good.
my favorite hotel!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
gsoeh, Leiter Front Office at Courtyard Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Sabihoff12,

thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are very delighted to read that you had enjoyable stay at our hotel.

We hope to serve you again in the future and are looking forward to welcming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed here at the beginning of April. It was only used literally to wait for a morning flight, so I was only checked in for a maximum of 6hrs. However, one can still see how clean and well presented a hotel and it's facilities are.
I arrived late at night but the hotel was still quite busy and the concierge and reception staff were very polite and happy to assist, which goes a long way as the face of the hotel.
I cannot discuss the facilities really as I literally checked in, showered, slept and then departed for my flight back to London!
The room in the Marriott was very comfortable and I felt completely rested for my onward journey.
There is a frequent and free, 2min shuttle service to and from Hamburg Airport with a polite and helpful driver.

• Stayed: April 2014

Hi Sacha,

thank you very much for taking your time to share your experience at our hotel.
We are delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and we thank you for your positive review.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your plans have you come to Hamburg.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This airport hotel needs a cosmetic overhaul.The decor is really looking old. But it is close to the airport and they have a shuttle which leaves every 30 minutes starting early. Airport is also walkable from hotel if you are so inclined. Double windows ensure it is quiet.
The restaurant, however, was surprisingly good. Great service and the food was tasty.
The room and bathroom were clean and large. In the bathroom however, the tub/shower requires you really step up high and there were no grab bars which may not be ideal for older patrons.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
gsoeh, Leiter Front Office at Courtyard Hamburg Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear tohhall,

thank you very much for taking your time to review your stay at our property.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your time in our restaurant "Concorde".

We also appreciate your feedback on decor and equipment of our bathrooms and will take improvements into consideration. I suppose you stayed in a room type higher than Courtyard rooms as they are all equipped with easy to access showers (instead of bathtubs).

We are looking for forward to welcoming you back at our hotel whenever you plan to come back to Hamburg.