25hours Hotel HafenCity
US$176
US$163
Official Site
  • Pool
Generator Hostel Hamburg(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$27
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,593 results
All reviewsnautical themevinyl roomhafen cityrecord roombluetooth speakerfree bikescool decormaritime museumtable footballfun hotelquirky hotelcruise terminalfirst floorharbour viewgreat designbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 17 December 2013

The hotel is well established and has spacious rooms. It looks like a palace. The hospitality is too good and I enjoyed our stay. I was on a date and my partner enjoyed the hotel very much. My partner fell ill due to the climatic change and the hotel employees took utmost care by arranging doctor on the right time and provided excellent services. She got better in 1 day. I will not forget that moment. I should say humanity is still not gone and the employees of this hotel are famous for this. The rooms were clean enough and kept tidy always. It is just near the airport and just takes about 5 minutes to walk. The highlight is that the hotel offers free bikes to roam about and we enjoyed it a lot. Thanks to the team.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula U
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Hotel nicely located in refurbished area of Hamburg. Easy reachable by car. Spacious rooms in specific modern-maritime style.
Free wifi, speed ok . Free LAN, speed good. Steel Chair vey uncomfortable if you have to do some office work. Bed ok , however pillows very soft. Bathroom not completely decorated with tiles,un hygenic. Floor tiles in shower loose. Shower ok.
Breakfast normal.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel HafenCity, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Hello GJ D

Thank you for posting your commentary. I regret that we did not fulfill your expectations completly. We will work hard to offer professional and personal services to all guests.

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is my hope that you will stay with us in Hamburg again.

Nina Quitmann
25hours Hotel Hamburg Hafencity

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We decide to visit Hamburg for the weekend to experience the various Christmas Markets. It is situated opposite the new Uberseequartier U-bahn stop on the U4 line, we used this to get to and from the airport, it is roughly a 3 minute walk away. Miniatur Wunderland is also close by and within walking distance.

The breakfast buffet was excellent, we also made use of the Heimat restaurant for lunch and dinner on a couple of occasions, the staff were very friendly. On Friday night a local band played, they were very entertaining.

Our room was nice, "M-Cabin+", quirky design, bed was comfortable, nice shower and a view over the harbour.

If we were to visit Hamburg again the future we'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

25h is a very funky hotel in the dock area of Hamburg, in fact it feels like 25h should be on a very stylish city centre plaza. That being said the city is only minutes away, the hotel has a fleet of free bikes if you want to explore or they also have a stable of Mini's in the carpark if you feel like going for a drive. All the staff are excelent, the beds are great and I took loads of pictures of the bathrooms (to re build at home). A great hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed 2 December 2013

This is my second review of the 25hours following my second visit. When I learnt I would be revisiting this hotel I was actually looking forward to it - and I was not disappointed.

Having visited before I knew what to expect but even so I was still impressed upon arrival. Prompt and friendly check-in prefaced another great stay. I was in an end-corridor room on the 5th floor; this was a slightly odd layout which gave it the character of an old building, despite being newly-built. The corridor smelt lightly of a fresh fragrance, the carpet was a soft, loose pile delight and the room was a nicely-designed, high quality, nautically-themed triumph. It is also nice, in these days of health-and-safety-screwed-shut-windows, to have a full-height window that opened fully (protected by the safety of a balcony rail).

The room was clean and well-appointed and a reasonable size, with two single beds. It had a radio/alarm with a built-in iPhone/iPod dock for charging and playback, which was nice (although no Lightning connector - a problem more such-equipped rooms will increasingly face). There was an impressive vertical radiator in the corner, adding to the design aesthetic.

Breakfast was good quality, plentiful and diverse, served in a relaxed but vibrant environment.

I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business