“Nice to see the sights”

190 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 380 helpful votes
“Nice to see the sights”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I'd been looking to take a Beatles tour of Hamburg for quite a long time. I was able to get on a Sunday tour with Beatles Tour Hamburg. I was grouped with a group of German speaking tourists so what they were told, I was then told in English. We visited all the important sights that the Beatles were involved with while beginning their careers in Hamburg. Our tour guide Peter was there back in the day when it all went down.He should quit his smoking though, it's bad for his health. :) It's a shame the only day I could tour was a Sunday because many places were closed and there weren't many people around. You couldn't get a feel for the area. I made sure I had some pizza in the Pizza Hut that was formerly the Top Ten Club. The tour lasted more than an hour I believe and was well worth the trouble of trying to find the places on your own in that area.

Visited September 2012