Hotel Hafen Hamburg
Ibis Hamburg Airport(Hamburg)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$171
Official Site
  • Pool
1,138 results
All reviewstower barnewer partbeautiful view of the harbornice beernew wingfish markethotel is locatedmodern roomsunderground stationbars and restaurantsideal locationsmall roomenjoyed my staybusiness tripcity centrebreakfast roomlandungsbrucken
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

The hotel has a nice view over the harbour (upgraded room) and and a central location.

The staff is very attentive and serviceminded above the expected.
Eat there as well, the food was surprisingly good with absolute value for the money.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a room with view to the docs.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Photofredrik
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We only stayed for a couple nights but we were very pleased with the accommodations and location. We'd happily to stay here again in the future. The nautical theme is amusing. Two-hundred characters!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I booked a room in this hotel for New Year's Eve for myself. I stayed on the 10th floor over-looking the port. It was a beautiful view. If I wanted to, I could of watched all the fireworks from the comfort of my room...The room were very nice and clean! The bath room shower was kind of awkward because the shower didn't have any doors. It don't think it was supposed to have doors but the floors are angled in such a way that the water runs back into the shower drain. I am not sure on their pricing during a regular day but I did pay 100 euro for 1 night. Typically, I wouldn't do this but it was New Year's Eve so I bit the bullet. I hope their prices are a bit more fair. The internet connect was perfect up on the 10th floor. My only complain is the breakfast buffet being 20 euro a person! I definitely skipped it. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 December 2013

the hotel has some nice features, such as the restaurant (where breakfast is served) and the tower bar at the 11th floor with a great view over the port .. the breakfast is very good, but I feel that it needs to be considering the price is Euro 20 .. the room was spacious and very neat .. good beds .. the place where the towels are hung is not really convenient, just next to the open shower, so you have to place them elsewhere to prevent them from getting all wet .. laundry service was okay .. when I returned in my room after the first day, the room wasn't cleaned at all .. I reported it at the front desk and they immediately took action .. at the moning of the second day (6 December), there was a Sinterklaas present on the treshold .. there was an error in my bill (they charged breakfast for two persons, while I stayed in the hotel alone) but it was corrected at my request ..

Room Tip: ask for harbour view room .. there seem to be rooms in the basement that have no windows at all ..
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Stayed here on business and the location made everywhere so easily accessible.The Nautical theme of the hotel was apparent throughout the place.Check in was efficient and friendly.Room was reasonable enough,but found the bed rather uncomfortable and had 2 night's of little sleep.
Hotel bar was cosy and snug and had a good atmosphere.The breakfast was absolutely superb (though expensive!) with an extensive choice including a wide range of meats and cheeses which makes for a change!A good stay

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business