My wife and I and another couple stayed at the City Apartment Hotel in early Sept 06 and had a very enjoyable stay.
Good things about the hotel are:
- Location: A quiet spot yet close to the Luebecker Strasse U Bahn (underground) which is only a couple of stops from the centre of the city
- Easy walking distance from the Alster lake (and surrounding park with restaurants)
- Big, well furnished rooms with facilities for self catering
- Excellent buffet breakfast available (E 5.00)
- Small bar for drinks
- Off street parking facilities
- Very reasonable rates (E75.00 - E95.00 per double room)
- Most of all, a very friendly welcome from owner Bernd Westermann and his staff.
See for yourself at [--]
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your City Apartment Hotel Hamburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.