“Excellent Quality of Fish and Seafood. Superb”

Fischereihafen-Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 56 Dessert in Hamburg
Cuisines: European, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Altonaer Fischmarkt
Reviewed 26 April 2014

If you enjoy good food and service this is a must. My wife and I had a Sushi and Sashimi starter which we shared. I had the Grilled Black Tiger Prawns and my wife the Pepper steak of tuna
served with Asian Wok vegetable. Dessert was Cappuccino parfait with rum cherries and sabayona and Creamy lemon sherbet served with Prosecco. Drinks one beer, a glass of wine mineral water and coffee. It all came to 120 € which I thought it was pretty good value for what we had. We live in Stuttgart and it is unfortunately too far to come just for a meal... but it is a tempting thought.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

this restaurant has something to say. firstly, the way they welcome you once you enter.. you feel glad to be here. secondly, finding interesting and experimental recipies that do not exceed the reasonable understanding of how to cook a good fish.. you are trying something new.
the menu is very interesting.. from traditional fish recipies revisited to sushi and sashimi. I tried both.. very well done.
being the price of this restaurant not economic, I was expecting a very good meal: I think that they did their job. It is not the best restaurant I have been to, but I have to say it might be one of the best restaurants I have been in Germany.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

A bit our of the way unless your at the harbour. Have a great selection of fish. They have a deal for lunch of a three course for Euro20+.
Fantastic fish- soup as starter and hake as main was both excellent. Service is good. Bottled Water is overpriced!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Lately I invited my mother to this Restaurant right at the Harbour in Hamburg. We enjoyed a fantastic evening with perfectly prepared Food, a wonderful wine and a stunning view. I had asked for a table with a view (only when reconfirming the booking) and we were very happy, that they seated us right in front of a window. It had been - as always - busy, but the perfect Service did make us feel very welcome, and was friendly, competent and relaxed. The Location and the Hanseatic atmosphere are perfect, a great place to return to!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

one of the best and classy seafood restaurant, i think people should go for lunch to see the port view.. the service and the food menu is amazing. highly recommended

1  Thank SAZ040