“sad!!”

Neighbourhood: St. Pauli
Hamburg, Germany
“sad!!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

this place was great right across the Elysee, below Radisson, but now closed down! forget calories there, tasty food though!

Visited June 2013

worldwide
“Convenient eating”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

This place is just next to Radisson Blue hotel, which makes it very convenient if you are the hungry hotel guest, and the hotel restaurant is closed..The interior looks exotic which is quite funny, as you feel like somewhere in Hawaii, drinking pina colada...Nevertheless we decided to give it a try..I ordered a tuna steak, and my friends went for a crispy duck..The meal was all right...Its wasn't the worst tuna, nor the best one :)..They should definitely hire some stuff who speak english, as our stuff was clueless...Would I come back? Only if I am a hungry hotel guest, and the hotel restaurant is closed :)...

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Disappointing food - not worth the money”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We had to insist on not sitting in front of the kitchen, despite the restaurant being empty. At every course, the waiter brought us someone else's food - including aperatif!
My tuna tartare with wasabi cream was very good, but the main dish of singapore noodles was disappointing. My husband's noodle dish was also bland. At €120 for 2 (with wine), I don't think we had value for money.

• Visited April 2012
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“rum cocktails at its best”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

i m a guest for 15 years now. and i will always come back. try out the happy hour every day from 5 to 7 pm in the bar. all you can eat spareribs and more tasty food and some of the worldbest rum coktails in the mix

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Quick serving and tasteful”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

I had dinner in Traders Vic with my wife and 2 years old daughter. I had been eaten here several times before.

The food was served quickly, and was very tasteful.

The service was also good and fast.

I will recommend the restaurant, which seems to have improved since my last visit.

Visited January 2012