“nice and cheap”
Review of L'Amira

L'Amira
Ranked #156 of 4,099 Restaurants in Hamburg
Description: Oriental-, Syrian-, Libanese-Restaurant in the heart of Hamburg. Traditional, Halal, vegetarian and vegan food
Reviewed 29 July 2017

very good portion for less than €7, excellent taste and fast service. we went to this shop many times during our 9 days visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is one of many in the St. Georg neighborhood on Steindamm. I happened upon this place around 830 on Monday night, and as there was construction around the building I was sketchy about it, but the place was open and there were people seated next to me on the sidewalk and I decided I'm going for it. I was not disappointed. The service was friendly the falafel platter was out of this world. Generous portions of falafel, well fried and delicious. It was accompanied by what I perceive as a homemade falafel sauce it was delightful. It was just the right amount of thickness. They also provided a delicious salad with a fantastic vinaigrette on it. Salad had green red and yellow pepper cilantro cucumber and red cabbage. The hummus was lovely also served with a flat bread and olive oil. The bill was reasonable the service was good and I recommend this place.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Excellent Food...
I discover this restaurant during my visit to hamburg and i really like it
First day i was alone the second day i went back with friend of mine and he also enjoy it
excellent quality of Palestinian & lebanese food, service is good

well done

1  Thank fettah34
Reviewed 22 October 2015

We ate here for the first time on the way home from the Savoy theater. The restaurant is always pretty full, so we decided to try it out. The service was friendly and fast, and the food was excellent. I have been in Hamburg two years and it is the best restaurant I have been to. There is a good price range too, with wraps starting at €3, going up to two-person plates for €25. I would definitely recommend and will be going again.

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

I tried many middle eastren restaurants, I came here to eat falfal .

Don't forget to ask about Tahina sauce