Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$299
US$162
US$145
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Messe(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$68
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
MEININGER Hotel Frankfurt/Main Airport(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$80
Travelocity
All reviewsrooftop bardeluxe hotelglass showertop floorcentral locationfive star hotelbusiness hotelstylish hotelfrankfurt citybottled waterbusiness tripshopping districtu bahn stationbreakfast buffet ishotel is greatnice roomcomfortable stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I an a senior executive manager of an international company of €60 billion or revenues and 250,000 employees and visiting Frankfurt for business freqently. This time, as hotel prices were through the roof due to an international musice fair, my assistant booked me into Fleming´s Hotel Deluxe, which is very centrally located. Of course all booking was confirmed etc.
To my surprise, when arriving after a long flight at 11.30pm, the person at the reception desk told me that there is no room available for me. After a couple of minutes he came back to me telling me that he found the very last hotel room throughout Frankfurt for me - in another hotel...only after I made him clear that I´ll take legal measures if I don´t get my reserved and confirmed room I was given a room, with the remark that he had to take another guests´s room away and will have the same problem later on...
However, when mentioning the problem in the morning while checking out, I was given the information that nobody was left without a room that night.
All in all a very unsatisfying and bad experience, that reminded me of a situation, when in a Shanghai hotel the staff had sold on our reserved room due to a Formula 1 event to make some extra money...
I passed on the information to our internal travel agency, also asking them not to book this hotel anymore for anyone at our company - the written response of the hotel was a lame excuse and the remark, that they´ll send the reception person to an internal training...no joke!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Choroni94
Reviewed 5 April 2012

This hotel was booked for new year and because of the shower in the centre of the bedroom. It did not disappoint, the shower all be it a little odd is actually quite cool -needs to be seen really.
The location is very good, we were there for the exciting yet terrifying new year eve firework display. I say display more like everyone get a sack of fireworks and let rip near to the river.

The hotel was first class, and the staff very helpful. An excellent stay was had

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Hello bar lovers,

Yesterday, 31/3/2012, a very large group of friends decided to visit the Fleming's Bar at Eschenheimer tor for a Birthday celebration! we were all in a very good mood and asked the bar manager the cost of a Bottle of Grey goose, the bar manager said the price and the birthday girl asked him if he had a cheaper bottle of wodka and he answered in a very rude manner" I knew you couldn't afford a bottle of Grey Goose, anyway" this was absolutely non acceptable, and inappropriate. How can a bar manager say something like that to a client?
He has no idea who we were and a Bar manager is there to serve people and not to judge people's pockets! As obvious, we all left the bar as fast as we could, and my girl friend's Birthday was ruined. A 5 star hotel should be able to better train their managers in customer services. If the manager behave like that at the Bar, I wonder how the rest of the hotel is...
Anyway, I don't recommend this bar, customer services and proper complaint Management is non existent..

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night. Arrived on Sunday, more than one hour before the official check in time and there was a room already available. Free Wi-fi worked without trouble, breakfast was lovely as was the service: very friendly and efficient reception, bar and breakfast staff good at their job. View from the hotel bar - priceless!
I will return to this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I stayed there for a 1 week business trip to Frankfurt/Main. The hotel is right and the city centre and the shopping miles, bars & restaurants can be reached in minutes foot walking distance. There´s an underground station right in front of the door and the have a dedicated parking area behind the building.
The room was a bit small and also the walls a bit thin, so I could hear the neighbour´s TV when going to bed. Everything was clean and a bottle of Evian water is served complimentary each day. The room design is modern, modern flat screen TV, iPod device and somehow nice. My room had an open bathroom, which is probably only nice if you stay alone or with a very close person. However the toilet was separate. As the room was facing the rear side of the building the noise level coming from outside was surprisingly low for the fact the hotel in the middle of Frankfurt.
They have a nice old "PaterNoster" (open) elevator what you usually only can see in movies these days.
The restaurant upstairs is quite stylish, service was friendly and attentive and the ribeye steak I had was not bad. Breakfast was good and compared to other hotels with 13,- Eur not too expensive. I think it was even included in the rate.
Internet was a bit slow, but it´s for free. Interestingly they also didn´t charge for the parking. Also, they were quite flexible when I had to leave earlier, so they didn´t charge for the booked but unused days.
So, if you want to stay in Frankfurt city centre, as tourist or business traveller I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business