I recently stayed two nights at this business hotel and it was overall a pleasant experience. I won't hesitate to stay here again.
Some nice things about this hotel:
- Great location in Frankfurt city. Within short walking distance to city centre and business district. Entrance to subway station right in front of the hotel.
- Nice rooftop terrace for breakfast or drinks in the evening / at night.
- Clean, good size room
- Good service overall. Restaurant staff were helpful and polite, although service could have been a little faster and more attentive. Reception staff were helpful - they even brought my shopping back to my room even though I only asked to keep the bag at the reception and I would pick it up upon my return from dinner.
- Free wireless internet
- Extremely spacious shower cabin with good water pressure
- iPod player (only the one in my room didn't work but to be fair, I didn't alert the hotel for a new one or to repair it either)
- Complimentary bottled water in room
- Nice, comfortable bed - not too soft nor too firm
- Interesting open, non-stop elevator
And here are some areas which I think can be improved:
- The duvet is comfortable and soft but it is more of a winter duvet and is way too warm for the summer
- It is great that there is air-conditioning in the room but it is too weak to keep the room at a comfortable temperature in the summer
- The pillow is too soft and too low for my preference
One thing to consider though is that the hotel has an open bathroom concept, i.e. there is no wall enclosing the bathroom. The bathroom is integrated into the room, with a large transparent shower cabin right in the middle of the room, close to the bed and the basin in the open space next to it. If you are not rooming by yourself, please consider if you would be comfortable showering in the 'open' with another person(s) present in the room before booking. The toilet is enclosed though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ncomparable service, exclusive comfort, and innovative design: The five DEHOGA star luxury hotel - in an ideal inner city location - is the best address for the highest standards, only a stone's throw from the stock exchange, the Alte Oper (old opera house), and Zeil. As a special highlight, a trip on our historical paternoster lift brings you directly to the marvelous summer terrace, with a breath-taking view of the Frankfurt skyline. Close the door behind you and experience the lap of luxury. Modern design elements in our rooms and suites exude understated elegance: premium materials and warm earth tones, such as Bordeaux and amber, create a cozy atmosphere. In addition to the customary amenities, such as free Internet access via WLAN, our guests have access to services such as shoe shining, limousine services, and 24 hour room and secretarial services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fleming's Hotel Deluxe Frankfurt-City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flemings Hotel Deluxe Frankfurt City