“Good location- comfortable”

Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City
Ranked #83 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 12 October 2013

good location for a business trip. within walking distance of hauptwache S Bahn station Staff were very courteous and room was clean and comfortable. the included breakfast was OK. roof top bar has nice views is where you also have breakfast. One point is to note - i checked in after 11pm and found the room service was finished and the kitchen was closed

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bookreader8888
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Dear Bookreader8888,

thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I was happy to read, that you enjoyed your stay with us and I was especially glad to read your nice comments in regards to our staff, which I have shared with my associates already.

I was concerned to read, that you were not offered room service after 11pm. Our main restaurant kitchen does indeed close at 11pm, however we do offer a reduced menu for 24 hours.

Bookreader8888, thank you once again and I do hope we wll be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great location near the stock exchange. Close to the U and S Bahn station so its easy to get around. I have stayed there several times and the staff is always friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and clean, but some may find the glass shower in the middle of the room a bit weird. The included breakfast is ok but not exceptional, especially considering the non-optional 17 Euro cost.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side are quieter, especially on the weekends.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank D T

Dear D T,

thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

I was happy to read, that you enjoyed your stays with us and I was especially glad to read your nice comments about our staff, which I have shared with my associates already.

Please be so kind as to let me know, what it is specifically that you think we should improve about our breakfast, so the we might be able to work on it.

D T, thank you once again an I hope we will be ableto wecome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms. Very good breakfast and nice view from the restaurant terrace. The staff is very kind. The hotel is very near to the city center and also to the underground. Dinner good, the restaurant offers different kind if foods.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank lola4444Milano
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear lola444Milano,

thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. I was very happy to read your comments and I was especially pleased to hear that you enjoyed your meals in our restaurant.
The view from our restaurant is indeed spectacular and a very unique feature of our hotel.
I was also happy to read your comment about our staff and have passed it on to my associates.

Lola444Milano, thank you once again I hope we will be able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Modern hotel in Frankfurt. Staff was very friendly and helpful. My room was right next to the fun but extremly noisy open elevator. After asking reception where the noise came from the elevator was turned off without any hassle (there are other, normal elevators too). the rooftop bar with nice views, also where you have breakfast. The breakfast buffet was not so overwhelming. Not great choice and most food was totally dried out.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank barca02
flemingshotels, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear barca02,

thank you very much for your review. I was especially happy to read, that you were pleased with the service our staff delivered. I am sorry that your breakfast experience was not as good as it should be. I have already shared your comment with our head chef, in order to prevent this from happening again.

Barca02, thank you once again for your kind words and I hope we will be able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Stayed there few time on business and quite enjoyed it. Room was modern and pleasant. one surprising feature was that shower cabin was in the middle of the room...only toilet separate. So when You share room with somebody You have free attractions :)
Open elevator is also super fun.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank osalawa
flemingshotels, Manager at Fleming's Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Osalawa,

thank you for taking the time to write this review. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. The open showers and the Paternoster (open elevator) are two very special features of our hotel that really distinguish us from other hotels.

Osalawa, thank you once again and I hope we will be able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Stayed one night on business and enjoyed the hotel and quality of room. The open elevators were very novel.
Convenient location and easy to walk up road for evening dinner.
Lovely restaurant with stunning view of city.

Room Tip: Higher level no doubt better view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Kiwi_dan_77,

thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I was very happy to read that you had a good stay with us.
The Paternoster (open elevator) and our rooftop Bar & Restaurant are two very special features of our hotel and the view of Frankfurt from up there, like you said, is quite amazing.

Kiwi_dan_77, thank you once again and I hope we will eb able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

For someone in the city just to see sights, shop and dine, this is a very good location from which to do all three. A short walk away is the Hauptwache area where every store your mind could possibly imagine is represented. Between the hotel and the shops are a number of interesting dining options, so one can stay in this area and achieve two of the three objective outlined in the first sentence.

The lobby is sparse, but who really hangs out at the lobby? Importantly, check in was polite, fast and hassle-free. The elevator is an experience in itself. You must see it for yourself. It is a hop-on hop-off service with no doors and just goes round and round like a Ferris Wheel.

The room I got had actual shampoo and soap, a rarity nowadays in Germany since most give out standard liquid goop for both. The shower is a glass cube in the middle of the room---watch out if you have travel companions who cannot or wish not to see you naked! Very cool, though. The beds, pillows and comforter are very plush and comfortable. Wifi is fast. Bottled water refilled regularly. Breakfast is at a gorgeous roofdeck restaurant overlooking the city and the offering is more than satisfactory. In the basement is a very very clean and functional gym, sauna and steam room.

This hotel has it all and highly recommend to all travellers stopping by Frankfurt.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank BastiAina

Dear BastiAina,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.
I was very happy to read, that you enjoyed your stay and praised our hotel and services so highly.
We do not believe in the big soap and shampoo dispensers for our rooms as we feel that a 5* hotel should provide individual soap and shampoo bottles for its guests.
Our location is indeed convenient, no matter what your plans in Frankfurt are and I am happy that you enjoyed the view from our Restaurant.
It is the only place in Frankfurt, that has a terrace that high, which is open to the public and therefore a very unique feature.

BastiAina, thank you once again and I hope we will be able to welcome you again in the not too distant future.