25hours Hotel by Levi's
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
The Corner Hotel(Frankfurt)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe red light districtcool hotelmini coopertrain stationcar hireunique hotelrooftop bardrug addictsmain stationbed was comfortablehotel is locatedrooms are nicetrade fairenjoyed my stayfrankfurt hbfvisiting frankfurtshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The reason I choose this property was due to its location, wanted a place close to the train station, and thats exactly what I got.
Hotel is different, kinda cool as well.
Rooms were great, decor wonderful, and its not the usual small old capsules one would get in Europe. Paid 75 Euros per night and thats a good deal.
Restaurant was great, do give it a go, least for dinner.
Highly recommend this hotel, wish there were more like it.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 March 2012

A few steps from the train station (super convenient)
Supermarket next door (also a plus)
Red Light district (whatever)
Restaurant is a bit stuffed into the downstairs but both the dinner and the breakfast looked ok
Funny carpet on the floors (looks like wood planks)
Room with two bunk beds and the jeans nailed to the wall as well a bean bag and a poster of 'The Wild One' made me feel like some kind teenager....gimme a big king size bed please
Bathroom was large and comfortable (nice)
Good AC-Heating control
Towels and bedding were good though I can appreciate the ecological large soap, shampoo and shower gel push containers- no moisturizer? Hair dryer was good.
VERY QUIET and slept well....
Internet access worked well and though I didn't have the 19Euro breakfast, I enjoyed my stay and would stay again.
I recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have to be honest & say the first thing that attracted me to 25hours at the time of booking was the price – very reasonable in amongst some expensive hotels in Frankfurt. Needless to say we were very impressed with what we got for our money. The hotel is brilliant – centrally located near the train station & within walking distance of the main city squares, river etc – you can’t miss it, it looks like a giant Levi’s cardboard box from the outside. The interior follows this quirky style with each floor having a different theme. We stayed in an L room on the 70’s floor. The room was pretty cool & continued the Levi’s theme, with a pair of jeans hanging from the hall as a design feature! A few reviewers have mentioned the bathroom layout – separate toilet & open shower/sink area – but I think this just added to the quirky style of the hotel. The sinks are particularly unusual! The hotel staff were all very helpful – even offering complimentary bottles of water on leaving for our journey - & they all spoke excellent English.

We had a brilliant time in Frankfurt (if visiting you must try ebbelwei – the local apple wine!) & I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the city. In fact I am very much looking forward to visiting other 25hours hotels in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We were here for three nights in Frankfurt just few days after Christmas. The interior is superbly amazing with Levi's jeans decorations everywhere. However, there were a couple of things that could be improved such as providing a small electric kettle to boil some hot water in the room. We were travelling with an infant, so it was a bit difficult to rush down every morning just to get some hot water from downstairs. The staff were great though, no worries.
Shower room has no door except the toilet. It was a bit odd but somehow we managed to survive it. Location is near the main railway station, so not a problem to travel around. It's also near the red light district area but it's pretty safe if compared to other places in certain Asian countries that provide 'such' service too. If you're lucky, you may be able to rent a Mini Cooper at the hotel itself. They also has some discounts on their rooms for travellers below 25 years of age. Check it out yourself.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2012

If you love american style jeans and Levis, this is the place.
We spend a night there, our room was a bit small but very cosy and thoughtfully decorated. The hotel ain't in the centre, but not too far: it's a 15min walk.
If you're offended by gambling, sex shops and these kind of businesses, don't go there as you have to walk near this red light district to walk to the centre.
Overall a very good stay!

• Stayed: February 2012