25hours Hotel by Levi's
US$97
US$160
US$137
  • Restaurant
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$140
US$115
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe red light districtcool hotelmini coopertrain stationcar hireunique hotelrooftop bardrug addictsmain stationbed was comfortablehotel is locatedrooms are nicetrade fairenjoyed my stayfrankfurt hbfvisiting frankfurtshort stay
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We found ourselves in this wonderful little hotel in Frankfurt last December 2013. A trendy rock and roll sort of place with style. Friendly staff with parking in the back for a fee. I recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Booked this as it was near Hauptbahnhof and I was travelling by train.
Entrance was strange as I was essentially wheeling my case through a busy restaurant.
My room was in the 60s era.
At first glance the room looked cool but then impracticalities started to mount up during my 2 night stay.
The room lighting was completely insufficient, no ceiling lights at all.
No usable power sockets, had to unplug a bedside light, or do a full length stretch between the desk and wall to reach another socket.
Due to the funky sink design it has no plug.
Safe is a bit small, could just fit an ipad, so a laptop wouldn't fit.
No suitcase stand.
Received a 6:30am alarm call that I didn't ask for, in fact I had planned a long lie that day.
TV channels didn't work on the second afternoon.
I didn't experience any problems with the area that others have mentioned so don't see this as an issue.

Room Tip: Not the 60s
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel by Levi's, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hello JimmyG572

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as you had expected it.

I will check with my team, housekkeping and service, your mentioned points of concern to ensure that we can improve our service qualtity.

I hope we can show you our service the next time you stay in Frankfurt.

Best regards

Nils Jansen
25hours Hotels Frankfurt

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This is a very cool hotel, very modern finishes, very clean. They asked us upon checking which "decade" we wanted to stay in (as the theme of our room). I chose the 20's, thinking flappers and Boardwalk Empire. I have no idea what in our room was related to the 20's, BUT, it was still a super cool room. The shower is great! I would stay there again, if they could pick it up and move it to a different part of the city. While it wasn't scary or all that "shady", we just couldn't figure out what was good about the area. There aren't any good bars or restaurants around - those are quite a walk away. Unfortunately, if I return to Frankfurt, I'll stay in a totally different area, but that is not at all a slight to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I stay regularly in Frankfurt and have stayed at quite some hotels mainly in the area from close to the central station towards the fair.
I like the Dormero Hotel (pretty new), the Bristol (more for the bar than the rooms), the Pure or even Motel One. But I really love the 25hours concept. Its always a surprise to see the rooms, which are really differently decorated than most other business hotels. The rooms are spacious enough, they are quiet, the beds are really good.
I stayed in a room inspired by the 70s (could chosse from 40s, 50s, 60s and 70s).

The whole satff is very friendly and helpful. Its rather a younger crowed staying there, so the attitude is adjusted to this target group.

The bar/restaurant is really great, I had very good food, and it is obvious that not only hotel guest come to the restaurant due to the quality of the food and the atmosphere.

This 25 hours hotel will be my preferred choice in the future.

I there a minus for the hotel? Well, even though its very centrally located its in a very quiet part with no traffic on the dead end street in from of the hotel, I would not stay there with kids, since you can hardly avoid the sex industry and the drug addicts close by.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Just visit the hotel for one night. It is few minutes walking from th3 main train station in Frankfurt. It is well design hotel, young people al around, friendly stuff, smilling people all around. Only one problem - expensive breakfast 16 Euro. I took a snack and fresh coffee in the near trainstation. I will visit this hotel in the future !

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business