“Very chic hotel”

25hours Hotel by Levi's
Ranked #20 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Very nice and spacious rooms,perfectly clean,super design of Levis.
The restaurant downstairs has exquisite food,probably the best in the city,it was always full of people.
The only problem we had was with the parking,they had no vacancy.
We really wanted to leave because of that but we was lucky enough to find a spot inside the hotel across the street.(10euro per night).
I really recommend this beautiful hotel and restaurant!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My experience was very good. The secuirty to access the rooms was great. Having Ipad and Iphone adapters at the room was a plus. Only two thing we missed, a parking lot and breakfast included. Thanks a lot!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms looking to the city and not to the entrance street.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

we are so looking forward to stay in this hotel after staying in 25hours Zurich West a week before coming to Frankfurt. when we arrived the hotel after traveling from Geneva, we expect to check in to a hotel where we can rest quietly. but, unfortunately it's Wednesday, and the hotel has roof top party and are full of walk-in guests to attend the party. hotel lobby was cramped up with people and we and our luggage are trying to get through the queue and into the elevator where other walk-in guests are blocking, waiting for the lift to take them up to 6th floor for the party. I just learned that certain star hotels in Europe doesn't offer concierge service to send your bags to the room.

anyway, we managed to find our way to our rooms, 1st floor, 4th floor and 6th floor. bad luck for my friend who stayed on the 6th floor right next to the roof top party, he basically couldn't rest until the party is over, which is way pass 11pm. I am experiencing all the downsides as mentioned by GuyMGuy earlier on, dim light in room, aircon stop in the middle of the night and it's freaking hot. I don't feel safe to open up my window although technically no one can climb in, but still, I don't pay to have the aircon shut down in the middle of the night. in my room, toilet and bathroom are separated, it is so inconvenient. room service only until 1030pm if I am not wrong. we were hungry that evening after a late flight arriving from Geneva and we don't feel safe to walk out to look for food as there are strip clubs and unpleasant people are standing by the road side within the hotel vicinity. furthermore, we are too tired to walk out after a hectic traveling schedule.

I was waken by the loud construction noise nearby the next early morning, what a pity to the hotel. loud banging noise is just so hard to bear early in the morning.

but, after all the above, I still think that this hotel worth staying if you are looking for something different. I must admit that the decoration or the theme of the hotel fits vibrant individual, but not suitable for business travellers like us. the staffs are really pleasant and the breakfast restaurant is just next to the lobby is pretty casual and we quite like it, although there's not much choices on the breakfast, but it's acceptable. thank you for 2 of our rooms free upgraded to XL despite we prefer a smaller room. but, we really appreciate the gesture.

yeah well, if you are looking for something different than a conventional hotel to make your stay different, you should definitely try 25hours by Levis. I would recommend this for couples and solo travellers.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nice and good hotel.... Feel very comfortable in room with large bead bed and can play music from own iphone, really feel like staying at home!!
Also this hotel in good location in city center and in quiet area!
This is my second time stay here and will choose this hotel again next time!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank BBK339
Reviewed 3 July 2014

What a great hotel. Cozy entrance and lounge, tasty and diverse breakfast buffet, a fantastic room. So much attention to detail, I would come again!
The only problem was: In the first night, the hotel rented out the party room just beneath our hotel room. They played very loud music, still going at 00:30 - after an exhausting day this was unbearable. You could feel the bass drum when lying in bed. We got dressed again and complained. They did offer us a free breakfast as compensation and made sure the music stops at 01:00. Still, this is unacceptable. Be sure to ask about any events when checking in.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DerCed
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel by Levi's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Hello DerCed

Thank you very much for your review.

I just want to apologize about the inconvenience with the music from our Gibson Music Room. I will discuss this with my front office team to make sure we will not book these rooms if there is an event downstairs.

Best regards

Nils Jansen
25hours Hotels Frankfurt

Reviewed 28 June 2014

as noted in all the reviews - a cool hotel and with much thought given to every detail. stayed in a large room and it was very spacious . everything in the room worked well. Staff are very nice, restaurant is excellent, everything is great.
two problems though - and they were noted in previous postsL (a) light in the room is poor. Thankfully summer days are long, but once it gets dark - very difficult to read. (b) AC is turned off at night. Reception explains that it is cool outside and possible to open the windows. While I prefer open windows per AC anytime, police/ambulance sirens at night and construction that starts at 7 am, means that you pay the price.
So if you want to read - come in the summer when there is more light. And if you want to sleep come in the winter when you can keep the windows close and don't have to bring in the noise from outside.
Despite the many strong points, and there are!, - I would look for some place different next time.
The AC is particularly annoying because it is just a matter of saving costs. Sometimes hotels can't deal with structural problems such as old pipes, or walls too thin. Here - everything is working fine, and it is just the decision of management to close AC at night. AT least advertise in advance, or leave an option for guests to pay for the AC.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
25hoursHotelCompany, Manager at 25hours Hotel by Levi's, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Hello GuyMguy

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy to read that your overall experience of your stay was good but I want to explain two of your mentioned concerns.

Our rooms follow the design decades of our partner Levi's and the respective atmosphere. We offer reading lights at our front desk and we will renew the light concept during next year.

In regards to the AC, our system is programmed to turn of automatically when the outside temperature reaches 18C. Unfortunately is not possible to do a manual override. We will discuss this with our technical service to see how we can solve this issue.

Best regards

Nils Jansen
25hours Hotels Frankfurt

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The 25h was a great look! We stayed elsewhere our first visit to Frankfurt but ended up coming to this Rooftop for an event, at which point we were sold. The staff is friendly, professional and young, the food is bomb, the wi-fi is reliable & the bar has a cool vibe. A 10 minute stroll from the main train station. Every single detail of the hotel has a touch of cool from the bathrooms to the wallpapers to the linens. 25h - See you next time I'm in town for sure...

Room Tip: I had an XL room, it was great.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends