Five Elements is a great hostel in Frankfurt near the main train station and convenient to many attractions. Clean efficient and helpful describes this top shelf hostel. They deliver clean room helpful staff and lots of added features. Book early to be sure you can get in. Stayed here in Oct 2011 and will definitely stay there again next trip but the system does not allow me to manually put it in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt