2 nights; comfortable clean double room with private w/c & shower; on a sketchy street but good security at entrance (guests must be buzzed in); close to train station; secure place for bicycles; WiFi included; only a couple of blocks from Main river; reasonable price for Frankfurt which tends to be not bad on the weekends & crazy expensive during the week due to the many Messe trade shows; only problem we had was late night street noise... yelling, laughing; probably would be less of an issue on a higher floor and/or with the windows closed - discovered the fan just as we were leaving.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt