I went for 5 nights to the Hostel and chose it because it's very close to the train station as well as to the center. I was welcomed warmly, liked the style, everything was very clean and the mix of people was perfect. The nicest breakfast I have ever had in a hostel was included in the price and I would say that the price was very fair overall. The only thing I did not enjoy was the location of the hostel. It's located in the middle of Frankfurt's redlight district and when you're having dinner inside, outside some crackheads and prostitutes are fighting through the night. If you get a room, try to get one that does not have it's window towards the street but towards the parking and other houses as it gets verrry loud during the night with police, people screaming etc.
As said, the hostel is awesome, I just wish it was located somewhere else...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt