“Very different from usual hotel to say the least ...”
Review of Roomers

Roomers
Ranked #13 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
GreenLeadersBronze level
Montreal, Canada
“Very different from usual hotel to say the least ...”
Reviewed 10 December 2011

I went there on a business trip wanting to go to a nice place, not too big and differrent from the other hotel I went also close to the festhalle and the city center This one fit the bill.

The staff was very nice and helpfull (including the doormen) the room was comfortable, very relax but very dark. The only amelioration would be for the lighting in the room to apply make up, it is too dark and the little mirror they provide does not help, I had to go close to the window to do so ... fix that please ... maybe with a wallmounted light make up mirror ?

The food was great and the service attentive. I did not have the time to enjoy the breakfast but I did took the glass of complimentary orange juice at the front desk. Nice touch ...

Overall it was a great stay.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Izybella
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Dear Izybella,
thank you for your lovely words and the time you have taken for your feedback.
We have taken notice on your suggestions of improvements and we will do our best to meet and possibly exceed your requirements next time.
We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, and until then “Spread the ROOMERS”!

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 5 December 2011

What a place. This really was better than I expected: the interiors are made with good taste (which really was a positive surprise after fearing a kitschy approach after reading the "sexy" adjective being used in so many places), and even the dark theme never feels oppressive. Our deluxe room had an amazing freestanding bath, and a nice view of the skyline. I worked through the Friday afternoon, with free online & a nice dock for music from my iPhone. The spa on 6th floor deserves an extra mention: in the morning it's great to lie in the jacuzzi and watch the sun drift over the city.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LassiK
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 3 December 2011

Choose this hotel based on the reviews provided by previuos travelers and wasn't disappointed. The professional pictures are exactly what you see. We only stayed here for a nite last month and would return back here and recommend to friends and family. Breakfast buffet had a very good selection and catered for different appetites. Staff were also very helpful and welcoming.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Corporategal92
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Dear corporategal192,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy that you have enjoyed your stay at ROOMERS.
It would be a pleasure to welcome your friends and family as well as yourselves again soon.
Please get in contact with us directly, I’m sure we can offer a special rate for you.

‘Til then “Spread the ROOMERS”!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I attended Roomers hotel on business while at a conference (however I wish my girlfriend was with me). I turned up at reception to be offered a glass of fizz at check in, instantly relaxing me, and was greeted by beautiful staff, very well presented with fantastic personalities. I was escorted to my room, and walked through the extremely well designed rooms, to the bedroom. The whole hotel was very dark in style and seductive - definately a waste in many ways having the room to myself but would be absolutely perfect for a romantic evening/ weekend away. Fantastic experience - I dont know anywhere like this in the whole of the UK.

Room Tip: All rooms are stunning
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank Joe B
Dear JoeB,

Thank you very much for you lovely Feedback.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Should you and your partner like to stay with us again on your next visit to Frankfurt, it would be our pleasure to offer you a special something. Therefore you just need to contact me directly.
We would be happy to make your second stay with us even more memorable.

‘Til then we remain with best wishes,

Milano, Italia
Reviewed 30 October 2011

Roomers is a very nice hotel, especially if you like design.
It gives you a lot of opportunities.
I call it "sexy" because many things in this hotel seems "alluring": low light, dark forniture and lounge music is everywhere. Playboy is available amang magazines in your room and next to the in-room massages brochure. The bar near the hall is fashionable and everynight frequented by young posh people.
Not designed for families.
Very nice breakfast. I didn't have time to try the SPA.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
Dear giamma13,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Nice Words.
We’re glad that you enjoyed the sexy vibes and indulged yourself - this is the feeling we are trying to pass over to our guests. A must next time- is the SPA Area- you missed a very important part.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Until then “ Spread the ROOMERS”!

Best wishes from Frankfurt,

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 24 October 2011

just returned from an overnight stay , was booked in by my German supplier who said its the coolest hotel in Frankfurt.
to be honest not my cup of tea , everything black and dark rooms , lobby , bar area . All staff so pretentious its not funny. Previously stayed in Parkhotel across the street and was a much friendlier experience. Location is good being close to train station but price @ €250 exorbitant , didnt even have breakfast as it was extra @ €28 .

1 Thank rcroweDublin
Dear rcroweDublin,

Thank you for your honest feedback and the time you have taken to write to us.

True, our colleagues at the Parkhotel are very friendly, so do we endeavour to be to each of our guest. Passion in guest satisfaction is a part of us, we are not selling any stars rather emotions to our guests.

It is a pity that you felt it in a way of pretentious, we would like to apologise for that. Would be great if we could have the chance to convince you again that our service is really heartfelt, should you decide to stay with us again in the future.

Please get in contact with me personally to book a room, so I will take care of your stay.

Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed 16 October 2011

The Roomers hotel looks weird: everything is black, there is "lounge" music everywhere, the bathroom is very black and shiny, but the hotel is confortable; the alarm clock has an Iphone dock, the room lights can be brightened so you can see almost everything, the amenities are good, the towels, pillows and sandals are great, and so is the bathrobe. The people who run it are very nice and polite but a little disorganized. I went to the hotel with a party of three and they charged beforehand the 3 rooms to my credit card: as a result they maxxed it out and I didn't have a working credit card during my whole stay in Frankfurt, which was for a trade fair. They had to use the credit card only to guarantee the reservations, but they made a mistake. To compensate for it they gave us a late check out, but forgot to activate our electronic keys for that late check out, so after a very tiring day at the fair we had to go back and forth from our rooms to reception 3 times until they finally got them to work again. Organizational mistakes aside, the hotel is nice, very modern, very chic, well-located, good (but extremely expensive) breakfast. Another glitch is that while they give you free wifi throughout your stay, you need to go through a lengthy process of activation to use it virtually everytime you turn on your device. so they need to smooth some things out to be as good as they promise.

2 Thank ALIEN-EYE
MSROOMERS, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 22 October 2011
Dear ALIEN-EYE,

Thank you for your Feedback and for taking the time for sharing your experience. It is always important to receive feedback from our guests, in order for us to keep and also improve our service niveau.
We would like to apologise for the inconveniences due to a few glitches which have occurred during your stay. Please let me know if you ever have the opportunity to return to Frankfurt, in order for us to convince you, that not only our facilities, but also our services would hopefully meet and exceed your expectations.
However I hope that the issues did not deter you from staying with us again, should you be in Frankfurt next time.