1,090 results
All reviewsdesign hotelwater massagegreat spatop floorbusiness tripsteam roomspa areatrain stationbreakfast was excellentstayed one nightplayboysexualmirrortoiletpillowsdustcurtains
Reviewed 7 May 2012

To avoid absolutely.The room I had was just over the night bar. I finally could get asleep at 4am... Having to bear the bass through the floor until they close.
The restaurant is also ridiculously expensive for what you get.
Rooms are nice, bathroom wonderful, for the price that's a minimum.
I was transfered to that hotel having booked at the Pure hotel (with a confirmed and prepaid room), but it was overbooking there. A shame.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jerome38000
Reviewed 2 May 2012

We had a great stay! Upon arrival a porter took care of our car and luggage straight away, we got a glas of sparkling wine during the check in at the reception. Everybody was very helpful, proffessional and friendly. The room was very nice, top cleaned and with a fresh design. In the room you have next to the 5 star standard equipment a HD-TV, I-Pod docking station, a choice of good glossy magazines, l'Occitane bath amenities and a large shower. The staff at the very cool bar did a splendid job, they are real artists in mixing cocktails. After a good night sleep we attended the breakfast buffet, which was perfectly equipped and left no wishes open. The check out was top performed by absolutely pleasant receptionists as well. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 April 2012

My first time at this hotel and it was an interesting experience, not bad.....interesting. The hotel is very dark, lobby, corridors and rooms. the reception staff are very friendly and efficient, however no check before 3.00pm is a bit od a pain.
The location is great, but this is Frankfurt so nothing is far away - very compact city.
Mt room was (dark) small but i've been in smaller, the main point is that it was spotlessly clean and the bathroom was very cool.
All in all a good stay (two night) but not really for me.
Booked through Opodo and got a very good rate

Room Tip: Be prepared for the dark side
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I would have liked to stay in this hotel but it was sold out. That didn't stop Roomers hotel and Booking.com from charging me €480 as a "no-show" fee for a booking which I did not make.

There was no "no-show" - I didn't complete the booking. When I entered my credit card details to confirm the booking, the system said that the room had sold out and was no longer available at the quoted price. I was offered the choice of exactly the same room at a much higher rate or to refuse the booking. I declined and cancelled the booking.

My complaint is that Booking.com and the Roomers hotel have charged me €480 for a booking I did not make, for a room I did not stay in and which they refuse to reimburse.

Room Tip: Do not book Roomers hotel through booking.com
Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
25  Thank poulto
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We booked 2 rooms at the Pure 12 weeks in advance at 400 euros/night each room. On arrival we were told the Pure was too busy and we were moved to their sister hotel Roomers. Our room (122) was minute (I mean really small) and it did not have a bath (I like my bath). I asked if we could have a room with a bath and was told they were all taken. When I complained the (very rude) girl laughed and told me I was in Germany and most hotels did not guarantee a room with a bath. We did get a room swap the next day (420) and this was a big improvement. Am I unreasonable to expect a proper bathroom for 400 euros night?

We inadvertantly failed to sign the restaurant bill one evening and the man from the restaurant insisted we go downstairs and sign it, even though we had long gone to bed and it was past midnight. Are they mad? They knew who we were and it could easily have waited until the morning.

All in all I found the staff to be quite offhand, mistrustfull and superior - however, the doormen were very nice and could teach some of their more senior colleagues a thing or two about customer service.

We liked the decor and the bar was nicely busy with a good atmosphere.

Enjoy your trip.

Room Tip: If like me you want a bath get it in writing.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JimColchester
Anna O, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear JumColchester,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. It is a shame to hear that you left ROOMERS with such feelings.
We need to apologize for the inconvenience. We thought it would be a pleasure to upgrade you to a bigger Hotel with an bigger Spa and Wellness Area and also with an Bar & Restaurant in house. Unfortunately it was not.
Please be aware that you can note a wish to your reservation but unfortunately sometimes we can not guarantee for it. We try our best to serve every guests wish.
As well we need to apologize for the late night call regarding the invoice at the Restaurant. This is not the service we provide to our guests. We already discussed in-house.
We hope you will find your way again to ROOMERS we would love to show you the opposite, we can better.

Anna Ortwein