“sheets of my bed”

GreenLeadersBronze level
girona
“sheets of my bed”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel was very modern style, glamorous and beatiful but I have one complain to tell you.
I arrived on Friday and the next day I asked to the reception to clean ours room. My surprise was that I found the same sheets of my bed. They didn't change the sheets!!!!!!. I am wondering why a hotel of 5 stars doesn't change

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Dear esteva,
Firstly we would like to thank you for your time and input, all feedback and notions for improvement are greatly appreciated. We try to constantly evolve our quality in order to meet all our guests wishes and expectations.
This is not the service we want to provide to our guests. We already discussed this with our housekeeping team. We hope we get the chance again to convince you from the contrary. It would be my pleasure to assist you for any future reservation with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me under Pamela@roomers.eu.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Excellent hotel...relatively new on the Frankfurt scene. Within two blocks of the main train station, attentive staff, super spa (steam, sauna and exercise facilities) and a great restaurant. Cigar bar off the main lobby with music and lots of activity.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Dear Larry,
Thank you for your lovely words. I already forwarded your Feedback to my colleagues. It is pure motivation that we could satisfy you and even more.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further bookings via Pamela@roomers.eu.
We wish you and your family merry Christmas.

Rome, Italy
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I really suggest this hotel. It is very comfortable and fine. Rooms are large, modern and well furnished. The only think that I would change is the restaurant. The choice is short, the prices are very high, the quality is medium.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear paolonocc,

Thank you very much for you review on Tripadvisor
All insights and input are greatly valued and taken into consideration to constantly evolve our quality in order to meet all our guests’ wishes and expectations.
The menu in the Roomers restaurant, admittedly pricy, is a norm in hotels of a five 5 class in Europe such as ourselves, but with it comes the mission of delivering great culinary dishes and ingredients that we aim to provide under any circumstance.

Once again I can only apologize that you did not get the chance to experience this to the extent that we work hard towards achieving and would like the opportunity to make it up to you for your next visit in Frankfurt. It would be my pleasure to ensure of this personally, thus I invite you to put forth any upcoming plans in works to a future visit with us under the following address: pamela@roomers.eu

Guest relations Manager
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

Was in a terrible hotel in Vienna called 25Hours, but this place is very nice. Good beds, great restaurant staff, good food and well run. Fairly centrally located and good for business travel. Nice clean, modern bathrooms. Feels like a modern W, modern 4-star. And well priced too. I'll be back!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Hugalex1,

First of all I would like to thank you for your lovely feedback.

It is our mission statement to portray our self as a unique and stylish designer hotel and appreciate that you can relate to exactly this for your visits with us.
Great to hear that you indulged yourself and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.

I would be delighted to handle your next reservation personally

Best wishes

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I was staying at the Frankfurt Intercontinental and wandered into the Roomers Hotel and was captivated. I stayed at the Roomers on my return trip and loved it.

From a design perspective, it is the sexiest hotel I have ever stayed at. The lobby is sexy. The elevator is sexy. The rooms are super sexy. It is like a W, but more intimate. Service is fantastic. You can tell attention has been paid to every little detail. It is definitely a four star hotel, but not priced as such.

It is probably not ideal for business travel, as the rooms are dim.

Location is excellent, a short walk to Hauptbanhof.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear BostonianT,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as an entity and we are grateful for your feedback in regards to our staff.

We are looking forward to welcoming in the near future. It would be my pleasure to meet you in person one day.
Have a lovely week.

Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great reception, very attentive and professional. Fantastic design of the hotel and rooms. Comfortable bed. Internet connection is offered as choice between free of charge slow connection and expensive fast connection. I choose slow connection and it was so slow that you cant even check emails. I needed to work, so I decided to buy fast one- but I could not do it anymore. The system stuck with my first choice of slow internet. I was very frustrated if not being able to work.
I prepaid the room one month in advance. However, when I got back home I discovered that my card was charged for two nights instead of one. The hotel staff fixed this issue in one day and returned the money. However, my question is that why for one month nobody noticed that credit card charged for two nights and booked one night.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Lars D,
It is unfortunate, that we could not solve the problem while you have been in house because actually you can upgrade the Internet connection. It is a pity that you had to go through such circumstances during your stay. Please contact the reception for any upcoming issues during next time your stay. We are always happy to assist.
Hopefully we will get the opportunity to prove this to you and for future reference, feel free to contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu

Chicago, Illinois, Usa
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We loved the Roomers hotel in Frankfurt. Great rooms, all modern, black and glass with a white oval shower floor. The spa was also interesting. Loved laying in the bed of warm glass marbles. Really different.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Lynn S,

we are grateful to hear that you indulged yourself at ROOMERS. Thank you for your feedback and sharing your experience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly under pamela@roomers.eu for any further bookings, I would love to assist.