“Very much a hotel for a business man. It's too dark for my taste.”
Review of Roomers

Roomers
Ranked #12 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Th only reason I have the rooms an average are because they are too dark. I have stayed at Roomers many times and after the first couple of stays it is a bit depressing and I can't see myself enough to properly put on mascara. The gym is very small, barely enough room for an abdominal work out; however, the spa and the staff are great.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Heather J
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Heather J,
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your impressions while you were staying with us.
For your next arrival we would like to offer an illuminated mirror to put on your mascara properly. We can understand your criticism.
It is a shame that you felt a bit depressing, we trying to convey a cozy feeling with the concept.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu for any further wishes, I would love to assist
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in house.

I will remain with best wishes,

Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for Roomers

Reviewed 26 January 2014

A first class hotel, well placed, for young and old, great rooms and oh my goodness, the breakfast is super, and finishes at one in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday, perfect for "party people", will be going back for sure, thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear kazzetta,

WOW! Thank you so much for such a magnificent Feedback. This is motivation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu for any future bookings, I would love to meet you in person.
Have a lovely start in the week.
Best,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel is modern, chic and wordily, very friendly and forthcoming reception staff, but everything is very dark: the reception, the corridors, the rooms, and last but very important, the toilet. In order to make your make-up you should take your own pocket lamp! The walls are dark, the curtains are dark, the bed spread is dark, the floors… I wonder why it has to be so dark! The breakfast was attended by bad-mooded young staff and made me wonder why are they working with people. The location is very good, walking distance from the center.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Malacomalca,

Thank you for your review and the time you have taken for.

It is a shame that we could not convince you with our concept. We deliberately chose a dark concept. We want to convey the feeling of coziness.
In some of our rooms we already changed the dark color of the bathroom into a bright one.
Please do not hesitate to contact the reception anytime for those issues. We would have had brought up a mirror with light to your room.

If there are future plans to return to Frankfurt, I will provide you to get in contact with me directly under pamela@roomers.eu. I would love to take care of all your wishes.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I had a great time at roomers hotel the staff we're all absolutely amazing very friendly and couldn't do enough for us. The decor is stunning and I loved the r&b music and general ambience in the restaurant and bar it's a shame the bar isn't a bit bigger if there was a dance floor I would definitely have had a boogie!!!
Sadly I didn't have time to use the pool but will definitely try it next time!
The only negative for me was the bedding I found it difficult to sleep with the very large pillow and would have preferred one large duvet instead of the two small ones my feet kept getting cold!
In general I loved it and would definitely stay again

Room Tip: If your sensitive to noise don't have a room overlooking the street as the traffic starts early
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Rosanna C,
Stunning! Thank you for your lovely feedback.
This is what it is all about! It is great to read that you indulged yourself with us and that we could convey the ROOMERS feeling to you.
Please feel free to contact me for any future bookings. I would like to welcome you personally and take care of your wishes. We will find a solution for your request regarding the pillow and the bedding.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

A good hotel with nice decor including a very comfortable bed and a brilliant shower. The staff were very good including providing us with a room at 9.00 on our morning of arrival. The location was good - nice and close to the central station and a short stroll into the heart of Frankfurt.

Dear Tim M,
Your nice review is a great motivation for us.
Please do not hesitate to contact me personally under Pamela@roomers.eu if you will find a reason to return to Frankfurt. I would love to take care of any future bookings.
I send some greetings to my lovely OZ and especially to Bisbane. It is a shame that I have not met you in person.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

fantastic stay...the hotel is pretty near the centre of Frankfurt and it's an excellent boutique hotel with friendly staff, and a fantastic panoramic spa on the top floor , not to miss!!! Everything was great, most of all the bed was a dream :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear ValeSan,

Thank you very much for your Feedback. It means a lot to us.
We hope we may be welcoming you soon back with us again.
Have a lovely week. We send best wishes from ROOMERS,

Reviewed 5 January 2014

all the stuff were wonderful and friendly.we did ask for to check out around 2pm(normally until 12pm)and they did adapt for us without "maybe" ,they told us "yes of course just remind us the day of you leaving." wonderful.

only one thing we felt bit not useful it's the shower in the room.the door of the shower is lower than shower pole so if you just run the water in the beginning(the shower was on the top) the water goes out of the shower door.and totally wet outside.
door should be higher about 20-30cm.
and the spa(jacuzii) could be much more cleaner,you could really see the kalk everywhere.

but thank you very much it was very nice to stay and made us feel we would like to come back again soon!
best 2014 for you guys!

Dear chaton132014,

Thank you for your brilliant feedback. We are happy to read that you indulged yourself with you.
It is pure motivation for me and my colleagues.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Therefore I would provide you to contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu for any future booking I am happy to assist.
We remain with best regards from ROOMERS,