Roomers
Ranked #13 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 2 March 2014

A hotel trying to imitate a "W" hotel. Service was very good. Rooms were small, and the furniture was cheap. It is dark in the hotel. Restaurant meals were very good. A three star rating is well placed.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank VRJL
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear CRJL,
It is a shame that you experienced the feeling that we want to imitate the “W” Hotel, which would be in this case a compliment because the “W” is such a wonderful contrast. We do have our own style of coziness, we are an individual property with a very specific own charm.
We are happy that you indulged yourself in the Restaurant and felt to be well served by my colleagues. I already forwarded your feedback to their hands.

Please feel free to contact me directly for any future plans in Frankfurt via Pamela@roomers.eu. I would love to assist.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Really enjoyed our stay here, Comfy beds and cool decor. Bathrooms small but adequate. Nice atmosphere and the ladies at reception were charming. The male members seemed extremely arrogant. Fantastic central location.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank MollieArchie
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear mrmallorca,
first of all thank you very much for you lovely feedback. I already forwarded your feedback to my colleagues hands.
We hope we will welcome you back once again ROOMERS. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for any further bookings and wishes via Pamela@roomers.eu.
PS: our male colleagues are very nice guys it is a shame that you experienced the opposite.
Have a lovely rest of the week.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Overall, the hotel is extremely stylish and sexy. Very well designed to be hip without loosing a sense of comfort. While the theme here is "Dark", you should be completely ready for "Really Really Dark". Seriously. The rooms are dark. The bar is Dark. Reception is Dark. The hallways are dark. I would suggest this theme would be more effective if there was some contrast - that is; perhaps SOME light maybe in the bedroom? Dimmers that go above 50%?
The staff is all fantastic and very helpful - even to an American.
My only complaints aside from the lack of being able to actually SEE how cool the interior design is ... are.... 1. No Washcloths. 2. Shower Temperature never got above warm. (it was acceptable, but I really wanted a hot shower, and that just was not to be.)
Pricing is reasonable, and the location is fairly easy to get around via Cab. A 10 minute ride to Messe Frankfurt. Great choice for conventions.
I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank NYCX2Adventure

Dear NYCX2Adventure,
Firstly we would like to thank you for your time and input, all feedback and notions for improvement are greatly appreciated. We are happy that you indulged yourself with us.
I would like to provide my personal email address pamela@roomers.eu for any future bookings. I will take care of your wishes regarding the Washcloths and also I will check the temperature of the shower with our technicians.
We looking forward to welcome you again in house.

Happy rest of the week.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Once again, loved the beds, I slept like a baby. Love the concept and it has a air of glamour.Thought would not let my husband go there by himslef...not to get bad ideas. If you are a smoker, you can smoke in the bar downstair and they do great coctails.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
1  Thank Katja I

Dear Katja I,

Thank you for your lovely feedback.
We are happy that you indulged yourself with us. Would be great welcoming you once personally therefore you can contact me for any furture bookings directly via Pamela@roomers.eu.

Happy Tuesday.

Best,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Th only reason I have the rooms an average are because they are too dark. I have stayed at Roomers many times and after the first couple of stays it is a bit depressing and I can't see myself enough to properly put on mascara. The gym is very small, barely enough room for an abdominal work out; however, the spa and the staff are great.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Heather J
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Heather J,
Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your impressions while you were staying with us.
For your next arrival we would like to offer an illuminated mirror to put on your mascara properly. We can understand your criticism.
It is a shame that you felt a bit depressing, we trying to convey a cozy feeling with the concept.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu for any further wishes, I would love to assist
We are looking forward to welcoming you again in house.

I will remain with best wishes,

Reviewed 26 January 2014

A first class hotel, well placed, for young and old, great rooms and oh my goodness, the breakfast is super, and finishes at one in the afternoon on Saturday and Sunday, perfect for "party people", will be going back for sure, thanks to all the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear kazzetta,

WOW! Thank you so much for such a magnificent Feedback. This is motivation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please contact me directly under Pamela@roomers.eu for any future bookings, I would love to meet you in person.
Have a lovely start in the week.
Best,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

The hotel is modern, chic and wordily, very friendly and forthcoming reception staff, but everything is very dark: the reception, the corridors, the rooms, and last but very important, the toilet. In order to make your make-up you should take your own pocket lamp! The walls are dark, the curtains are dark, the bed spread is dark, the floors… I wonder why it has to be so dark! The breakfast was attended by bad-mooded young staff and made me wonder why are they working with people. The location is very good, walking distance from the center.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Dear Malacomalca,

Thank you for your review and the time you have taken for.

It is a shame that we could not convince you with our concept. We deliberately chose a dark concept. We want to convey the feeling of coziness.
In some of our rooms we already changed the dark color of the bathroom into a bright one.
Please do not hesitate to contact the reception anytime for those issues. We would have had brought up a mirror with light to your room.

If there are future plans to return to Frankfurt, I will provide you to get in contact with me directly under pamela@roomers.eu. I would love to take care of all your wishes.