“Still remains an excellent choice”
Review of Roomers

Roomers
Ranked #14 of 269 Hotels in Frankfurt
GreenLeadersBronze level
Athens, Greece
“Still remains an excellent choice”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I returned at Roomers again after one year and again I was not disappointed. As per my review a year ago it remains an excellent value in all aspects This time I tried the restaurant too. I found the food very good and reasonably priced. The staff very polite and attentive to your needs.
Free wifi in all hotel areas is a blessing, and the interior open garden a very pleasant plus.

Room Tip: Rooms with even numbers have an exterior room at the main street but they are well isolated without...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Tasso P,
it was great to read your review here on Tripadvisor and an absolute pleasure. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers!
I will share your feedback with the entire team and I am sure your words of praise will all be a great pleasure.
Please contact me personally via pamela@roomers.eu for your next visit at ROOMERS I would love to assist with a future reservation.
I will remain with best wishes,

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Spent two nights there this week. Only a couple of niggles: the air con in the room was difficult to alter which meant that the room was too warm at night; and I found the bar staff to be a bit snooty. However, these are minor points and I think it says it all that I re-booked whilst there for my next trip next month. Although I didn't have breakfast, principally because I thought €29 was very steep, I dined in the restaurant both evenings and it was excellent on each occasion in every respect. No time to visit the gym or spa but maybe next time!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Elisabeth T,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to send us your review.
For your next stay I would like to recommend contacting the reception anytime if you are facing a problem in your room. We would love to assist to solve the problem as quickly as possible. We need to apologize for the temperature in your room. We hope that your positive impressions still dominate and you will soon give us another chance.
I will be delighted to share your praise about our restaurant with my colleagues.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at ROOMERS,

Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2014

An immaculate hotel which is well designed - it really does feel like something special! The spa on the top floor was lovely - nice to look out on a cold Frankfurt in mid-December from the comfort of the massage pool!

We didn't try the restaurant as €29 for breakfast seemed a bit steep, plus we made sure we took in some local restaurants for dinner, rather than eat in the hotel.

The hotel is a little way out of the city centre, but the 10-15 minute walk along the river Main is quite pleasant.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear R1chR,
firstly we would like to thank you for your time and input, all feedback and notions for improvement are greatly appreciated.

If there is a chance to welcome you once again at ROOMERS please feel free to contact me directly via Pamela@roomers.eu. I would like to assist and it would be great to meet you in person.
I will remain with best regards,

Munich, Germany
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Front desk service was very attentive. Room was clean and well equipped, I enjoyed the black/violett design very much. Perfect matress, pillows and blanket. Bathroom with rain shower. Location: close to main station and puclic transport. Didn't have breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose backyard room to ensure silence at night.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Cooookie
Dear Cooookie,
Thank you very much for your feedback. I already forwarded it to my colleagues.
I would like to assist for any future bookings via Pamela@roomers.eu. We are looking forward to welcome you soon again.

I will remain with best regards,
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Spent a night here this week. Excellent location. Boutique style hotel, with a clubby vibe. A lot of effort has gone into styling this hotel, but it's heavy and quite masculine in its feel.

My room was dark - deep red/black decor, with very 'subtle' lighting, which made working difficult.
The TV had one English Option? No tea/coffee making facilities in the room

As a woman, I didn't really appreciate the copy of Playboy on the desk

Room service menu was very limited so I didn't bother. The colleague who was travelling with me, waited an hour for hers, she tried to cancel it after 40 minutes, but they wouldn't let her.

The wet room looked good, but my shower didn't work, so I had to use the handheld, which didn't impress me particularly (I discovered this in the morning when I went to use the shower, and didn't have the time to call for maintenance to come and fix it). Nice toiletries, but no conditioner, a really lousy hair dryer and the poor/subtle lighting made it nearly impossible to apply makeup.

Breakfast was expensive and the staff ranged from indifferent to inattentive - we went down for breakfast at 0730, they had run out of scrambled eggs - I was told they would not be making more. After waiting 15 minutes for someone to come to our table, I finally gave up and went up to the bar to ask for coffee.

I'm sure this hotel works for some people, but it didn't work for me, or the colleague who travelled with me.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JaneHH
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Dear JaneHH,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your review. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this we learn from.
It is unfortunate that we could not convince you from the interior design. We deliberately choose a dark concept in order to convey the feeling of coziness.
We do have amenities which includes the conditioner on request. If we would have known that you prefer to have conditioner as well we would have placed it in your room before arrival. I will place a note in your profile if you would give us a chance to earn back your trust.
I cannot follow your point you raised regarding the breakfast. I must deny that because I am 100% sure that we have never run out of scrambled eggs and also my colleagues would never refuse a request like this. I am sure that this was a misunderstanding. Scrambled eggs are a part on the buffet and every special wish is delivered from the kitchen and is always highly appreciated.
If there is a chance to welcome you once again at ROOMERS I would be more than happy to make the best related recommendations regarding your reservation and see to it personally that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.
I remain with best wishes,
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Have stayed here several times over the past and now never again.
You could rate this a poor 3 star at best. Except restaurant which is great, expensive but great.
Staff just plain don't care remember messages find parcels that are shipped in to you etc.
Cleaning poor and now you only get water on day one after that it is 9 euros per 750ml plus a
5 euro delivery charge --- yes wine is cheaper in most places.
They also seem to have a shortage of soap and toilet paper after check in. Cannot cancell your last two days and get any refund even though you booked for two weeks three months ahead.
By the way breakfast is a 39 euro per person extra suggest going out.
If you enjoy 2 star service at 5 star prices this is your spot..

Room Tip: Stay anywhere else
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank LYALL--37
Dear LYALL—37,
first of all thank you for taking the time to send us your review. While I wish you had a better experience. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and it´s apparent in this case we fell short.
We do serve our guests a bottle of water complimentary by arrival once in the room, which is the bottle next to the bed. This is a little attention to our guests. You have the opportunity to order from the restaurant and also there is a minibar in your room.
Unfortunately I can not follow your statement regarding the shortage of soap and toilet paper after check in because our housekeeping team restock those amenities every day accept there is a do not disturb sign on the door.
I personally tried to contact you during your stay as we do with every long term guest. Unfortunately I have not received a Feedback from you. We could have solved the problem while you were staying with us.
Regarding to your statement about the refund, we could not handle it different because you booked a non refundable rate via an internet service provider. It was already paid in advance.
I need to amend that breakfast is €29 per Person instead of €39 which you reviewed.
If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, we would take care of all your wishes and see to it that you enjoy the experience that so many of our guests have grown so found of.
You welcome to contact me personally via Pamela@roomers.eu for any further questions or wishes.

Best wishes,

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I would recommend Roomers and especially the girls Mirjana at the front desk and Karina the Hotel Manager. Absolutely amazing service. There was a mistake made with our booking and without hesitation girls put us in to the hotels loft apartment located in the Center of the city 240sqm of heavenly luxury! Girls thank you so much for a great professionalism , helpful attitude and thank God for your good looks. You have made my Frankfurt experience unforgettable and I can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Pamela S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Roomers, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Boris we really miss you already! It was a pleasure have you staying with us. We will keep in touch. You always more than welcome. Send some greetz to my lovely OZ! Thank you very much for such lovely words!

Cheers Pam and the ROOMERS Team x