Pearl Hotel
Hilton Frankfurt Airport Hotel(Frankfurt)(Great Value!)
US$197
Jumeirah Frankfurt(Frankfurt)
US$288
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewscentral stationrooms are spaciousfantastic stayminute walknice hotelsingle roomwould stay here againreceptionlocationlogininvoiceproximity
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I checked into this hotel because it was the cheapest one during the book fair. I arrive to the hotel at about 10:00PM to check in Im given my key go up to the 7th floor and its a smoking room, it smells like an ashtray. I calll reception they tell me there are no more non smoking rooms available. The next day I give them my laundry I come back to the hotel at 9:00PM and they inform me that the laundry takes two possibly 3 days to get back. I have never heard of that type of service at a hotel. The rooms face the main road so all night you can hear cars starting and driving. Area is dead there is nothing going on. Only good thing about the location is if you like to run its up the block from the river.Also the wifi is terrible

Room Tip: Try to get a room that doesnt face the street. Even on high floors you can hear the traffic .
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank AJetsonFromHarlem
Reviewed 20 September 2012

Stayed there for 10 days in September. I found the hotel and staff efficient and helpful. Breakfast was the same everyday which gets extremely boring. I ended up skipping breakfast a few times just out of boredom. You have to really like cured meats to eat there regularly. One morning they served sour off milk for the cereals!
Poor entertainment options and no real hotel facilities.. Paid about 2500 euro all up and I feel I could have gotten much better value at a 4-5 star hotel. Booked the Hilton in January 2013 for 10 days and it cost me 1290 euro!!!
For a short stay it's ok but anything longer can get very boring!

Room Tip: I had a room facing the main street. It will get noisy. Ask for a room facing away from the street.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I have been in this hotel 2 times. Although rooms are small but everything is OK in this hotel. Good breakfast, friendly staff, clean hotel,.... Surely I'll stay in pear hotel in my next travel to Frankfurt.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nazila N
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The rooms are very small but quite clean and efficient and comfortable. Also tiny is the ridiculously small parking garage that can only fit a dozen cars and has columns in inconvenient places limiting your ability to maneuver in and out of a space.

But, they have a great breakfast buffet with a nice mix of pastries, cheeses, and meats, and this boutique hotel is cute and stylish, trying to make the best of the space they have. The service is very personal and friendly, and they offer free wireless- ask for the login and password when you check in. The lounge bar area downstairs are comfortable and cozy- free pretzel sticks and nuts with your drinks.

If you are just looking for a good value and don't need to spend a lot of time in the hotel itself except maybe a drink in the bar at night just a place to lay your head at night, you don't have a car, and this is a convenient location for your plans, then this would be fine for you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank FoodieGirl_VeganBoy
Reviewed 16 March 2012

A one night business trip. Good location, modern, rooms are small but well equipped. Good value breakfast and good value hotel.

Room Tip: For quiet probably get a room away from the main street.
Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business