Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$98
All reviews bars restaurants business trip excellent breakfast reception location germany
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Pictures and stories on their website are not in line with reality.

Parking is terrible - don't go in there if you don't want to damage your car. Very steep, curvy and narrow entrance. The parking itself has a column that stands in the way when you want to leave the parking. I got stuck between a wall and the column (and it is not my lack of experience), damage is 1.400 Euro. No warnings whatsoever.

There are much better hotels in Frankfurt for the same price.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PearlHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relations Management at Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Guest,

it is sad to read that you left our hotel with a feeling of disappointment without apparently staying with us. We understand that a car damage is upsetting and not the best start for a relaxing night in a hotel. We know that our garage is narrow. That is the reason why we inform every guest to use it carefully on each check-in and also point to our parking lots in the street if someone arrives with a big car.

We are sorry that we did not get the chance to prove the quality of our services to you and send our best wishes from Frankfurt.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 August 2016

I had to say that I was lucky to get 2 rooms (404-405) as a simple place to stay before our flight to Dubai. No, there was no extra ordinary romantic wishes after all as so many things were flowing on my mind and we just didnt want to miss our flight after a very exciting day and a damn long nite...

Located a 2-3 minutes Taxi Drive from the Central Train Station on a very busy road- Warning: very loud and even worse if they are stil doing the Construction just across and around the hotel. Its provided with around 5 Parking Spaces in front of Pearl, and lots more in the basement. A lil too pricey tho...

The lobby is small but tastefully furnished as well as the both rooms. Just have to love the simple but very stylish touch! Hey, I cant ask an ultra deco for under 100 Bucks Room ;)

Oh what more is, they dont have Aircon but only a simple hanging fan which is very disturbing (summer time)... Mini Bar was ok but the Safe was totally missed there. Breakfast was excellent due to the size of the hotel. The Hotel Staffs were terrific and the Manager offered me some discounts in advance as well :)

I would def. recommend this one for a simple and decent place to stay if you are NOT a light sleeper :)

*The 4 Stars are rewarded due to the Price, Location n Service.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
PearlHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relations Management at Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Dear Guest,

we thank you for the choice of our hotel as well as for your detailed feedback. It is important to get to know our guests’ opinion in order to improve our performance constantly. Therefore we appreciate your comments very much.

We strive to offer a personal atmosphere to make our guests feel welcomed and in good hands at all times. Combined with a maximum of comfort, a variety of facilities, and a versatile breakfast, we pride ourselves in being an ideal vacation hotel for any traveller. We are happy to read that you would agree. We will have a look into the critical aspects you mention and we are thrilled to welcome you again at Pearl Hotel to make your next stay even more pleasurable.

With best wishes from Frankfurt

Reviewed 27 July 2016

Hello, I have stayed in this hotel several times before and it has been perfect, but had a bad experience on 26th July. The room was stinking really bad due to a damp smell. I discovered later that part of the carper was quite wet. I had to go out for dinner with colleagues and so had just left my luggage after check in, Had opened the windows without complaining to the reception in the hope that it would get better by the time i come back. Came back after dinner, rooms still smelt terrible. Reception told me I should have informed earlier and now they cant change the room. I asked if rooms were available and they confirmed one is available but they cannot change as it is reserved. They promised to send someone with a room spray, after waiting for 30 mins, I used my deo spray to take out the smell. Then I called them and told them not to disturb me. At no point in the evening was an apology offered. When I checked out and explained my experience the staff was apologetic but for me this is too little too late.

I travel to Frankfurt almost every week for business, my company has a corporate agreement with Pearl hotel, but I will not stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I probably wouldn't stay here again. The location was great for what I needed to do, but other than that, nothing special. Rooms were a bit dated. Could have been cleaner. A/C only stays on for a few hours at night, then it gets hot, have to then turn power back on. For a boutique hotel, I guess I didn't think it was anything special.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
PearlHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relations Management at Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Dear Guest,

thanks for staying with us and for sharing your review!

We are happy to read that you were able to make good use of our central location, but at the same time regret that we could not fully satisfy your expectations during your last trip.

Our air conditioning system automatically turns off after a few hours, if there is no movement detected in the rooms. This is a setting to prevent the machine from over-cooling, and stay environmentally friendly. Please excuse if this may have cause any inconveniences.

We have set ourselves a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, and expect our guests to fins nothing less. We will forward your remarks to our housekeeping department, to look into them further.

We hope to get to welcome you back again, to convince you of our comfort and concept after all!

Best wishes from Frankfurt,

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Nice place in quiet area of Frankfurt. Ideal for solo traveler. Spacious bathroom. Decent breakfast. Helpful personnel. It was very pleasant to know that the hotel owners are Azerbaijanis from Tabriz. Təşəkkürlər! p.s. There is very bike rental shop in front hotel. Didn't rent any due to time limit, but machines are much better than you can rent anywhere else.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
PearlHotelFrankfurt, Guest Relations Management at Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Dear Fuad,

thanks for your visit and the kind review!

We are delighted to know that you felt very welcomed, and in good hands at Pearl Hotel.

Frankfurt is a versatile city, with lots of attractions, shopping and sightseeing tours. During the summer it is a great idea to rent a bike, and explore the town on wheels. From our area you can reach the old town, shore, and most sights in no time, and the weather usually plays along during this time of year too! ;-)

We hope during your next stay you will have the time to rent a bike and explore the city some more!

All the best and see you again soon,