“Beautiful Hotel”
Review of Villa Kennedy

Villa Kennedy
Ranked #2 of 271 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Lovely hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. A little far from shopping, but not too far. The staff are enthusiastic and very helpful. The restaurant is comfortable and the food delicious. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Traveler,

thank you very much for your time to share your impressions of the Villa Kennedy. I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found well taken care of. Your recommendation means a lot to me and I would like to ask you to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 26 October 2012

Very nice in style and service. Really liked the place, easy to walk city center, close to airport. Rooms are comfortable and the staff is quite professional. It was beyond of my expectations , can advise for touristic travels too.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Gulis

Dear Guests,

your time to post a comment about your stay at the Villa Kennedy is very much appreciated. Thank you very much. I am indeed very happy about your positive impressions and will certainly share them with my team. Please feel free to contact me personally should you plan to return to Frankfurt. It will be my pleasure to assist with the booking.

Best regards from Frankfurt

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Very comfortable, clean and updated hotel with amenities you would normally only find at a Ritz. Rooms were larger than what is normal in Europe and away from the busyness of downtown Frankfurt but still close enough for convenience.

They provide Newspapers in multiple languages and they have a great restaurant and spa on site. Pricing is a little on the high side, but again you are paying for the level of service.

I was disappointed though they only had 2 English channels on the TV, one being CNN. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gwinternetman

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your time to share your impression with other travelers. I am very delighted to receive such wonderful compliments for the Villa Kennedy and its enthusiastic team.

Please feel free to contact me at any time could we make your stay even more comfortable. We are offering f.ex. a choice of English movies to complete the TV channels.

I wish you a wonderful start into this week and send warmest regards from Frankfurt.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Villa Kennedy is a modern hotel built inside an elegant old mansion-style building. It is located in a suburb, south of downtown, across the Main river. It is a couple of blocks away from the river, so there's no view. It is not, despite how it is often presented, close to the airport. It's a good 15-minute ride, outside of rush hours - when it can be somewhat longer. So, not downtown...not close to the airport...no view...if you can live with those caveats, it's a memorable five-star lodging. It is luxurious, but as others have said here, questions could be fairly asked as to whether the hotel over-delivers, under-delivers or barely delivers on the promise of its five stars...and its premium-plus price.
Plus points for the king-size quilts on the king-size beds; real king-size mattresses too; most German hotels offer two singles, it seems. Bed comfort was top-notch and the linens, towels, etc., excellent. The amenities weren't memorable or generous, but merely adequate.
The same could be said for its restaurant and breakfast offerings. You may special-order eggs and a few other items at breakfast, but otherwise the spread wasn't what I expected of a five-star property. The restaurant was recently re-branded as an Italian eatery. A bit of a non-sequitur. Apparently the old restaurant's German concept didn't work out. The food quality was quite good, although the dining experience was not seared into my memory. The indifferent restaurant service, however, was.

Room Tip: Rooms on the high floors, north side, have a city skyline view.

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your constructive feedback and for having taken the time to share your impression. Please allow me to express our apologies for not fulfilling your expectations in any detail. Although we are not located in the middle of Frankfurt we are conveniently located near the museum bank and in a wonderful villa landscape on Kennedyallee. Being also close to the residential area, Sachsenhausen, with its bustling bars and restaurants is an asset most of our guests enjoy. Please feel free to ask our Concierge who will certainly share some great insider tips with you.

With regards to our Italian Restaurant Gusto, which was opened in 2006 and whose concept was recently fine-tuned, I would be happy to arrange a get-together with Dario Cammarata, the Sicilian Head Chef. Maybe we find the key to fulfill your expectations for dining.

I hope that we have the chance to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of delivering and offering at the Villa Kennedy. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Warm regards

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed second time in this nice hotel. It is just perfect place to stay and enjoy your time.
Staff at the reception is very quick and professional. No need to waste the time neither at check-in or check-out. In JFK Bar the waitors are very professional. They can understand what you need from your face :) I need to return the place if they change the TV in the rooms.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable. But with very small size tv.

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your time to post a comment on TripAdvisor. I am very delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and more than happy to announce that the new TVs will be installed until January.

We are looking forward to your future stays with us. Please feel free to contact me at any time can I be of any assistance.

Warm regards to Moskau

Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

Weekend in Frankfurt included 2 night stay at the Villa Kennedy. Elegant hotel accommodations that included scrumptious buffet breakfast each morning. Service provided by hotel staff was impeccable especially the Concierge desk. Al Fresco dining in the courtyard was highlighted with excellent food and service. Would definitely recommend. We hope to return soon.

• Stayed: May 2012
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2012

Dear guest

thank you very much for your time to share your impressions of the Villa Kennedy. It is with great pleasure to read your positive comment and to be recommended by you.

I will certainly spread your feedback within the team especially our Concierges who took such good care of you throughout your stay. You are inspiring and motivating us to maintain the high level of hospitality we daily aim to provide.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Villa Kennedy, or any of our sister Rocco Forte Hotels. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Wishing you a very nice week I send warmest regards to Erie,

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2012

Villa Kennedy is a very good spot for corporate events witha very professional organisation and effective staff. The rooms are OK but for the price I expect more from a normal room, especially a tv that is bigger than the size of my iPad. Food is good but expensive for the quality.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business

Dear guest

thank you very much for sharing your impressions of your recent stay at the Villa Kennedy Frankfurt. I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt well taken care of.

We have also been aware that the TV product is definitely not state-of the art anymore. Hence a new TV set-up for our Deluxe and Garden View Rooms has already been ordered and should be implemented in the next months.

Thank you again for your time to share your feedback. We look very much forward to your next stay with us in Frankfurt´s Villa Kennedy, or any of our sister Rocco Forte Hotels.

Best regards,