“Bad experience at Villa Kennedy all through my stay”
Review of Villa Kennedy

Villa Kennedy
Ranked #2 of 270 Hotels in Frankfurt
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Many problems - when I checked in I was presented with a list of benefits connected to the suite I had booked. One such benefit was free pressing of m suit on arrival day. I told the lady who checked me in (name starting with w) that I wanted a suit pressed. I waited and waited in my room and nobody came. In the end I had no time left to wait and called housekeeping for an iron and iron board and did it myself.
Second problem was turn down service.
When I come back from dinner turn down not yet done.
Someone then knocked on my door at 10 pm which I found very bad.
Next morning standing in shower I notived that the hotel staff had forgotten to put shampoo, bath gel etc in my bathroom!
I used a soap to clean myself.
Also the dinner at hotel was terribly frustrating.
Took a very long time in a 3/4 empty restaurant and portions ridiculously small.
Never again this hotel!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank dagGothenburg_Sweden
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2012

Dear Guest

thank you very much for taking the time to bring your concerns to our attention. At the Villa Kennedy we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectation; therefore your feedback is very important to me.

Please allow me to express our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. It goes without saying that we investigated the situation with housekeeping. It is indeed absolutely unacceptable to fail a service promise. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the communication problem and prevent any future occurrences.

I hope that you do not allow these incidents to spoil your overall impression of the Rocco Forte Hotels and to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hospitality. We will take this chance to show you the high level of hospitality we are so proud of delivering and offering at the Villa Kennedy.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Kindest regards,
Georg Plesser

Write a ReviewReviews (1,416)

Reviewed 7 November 2012 via mobile

Stayed there last month. Got in early - we paid 60€ to check in early- when no one else seemed to be there. 20€ for wifi. 25€ for parking? maybe more. Cant remember. Had to leave a deposit for their art museum passes. What? am I going to scalp the art museum passes? The room was a typical box room. When we checked in they said we could open the balcony and enjoy the air even at night. It's a shared balcony... With cat poop on it. Who knows who/what would have wandered into our room. The hotel was very maze like. Left right left left second right elevator right left. Ha. I can't see the difference in this hotel and a Best Western. Small TV. The bathroom was nice but most hotels have nice bathrooms. The location was far from most things and the area had a lot of car traffic. Not pedestrian friendly. Overall dissatisfied - probably why I'm writing this review from a different hotel in Frankfurt right now. :) oh yeah! Stuck up service. By the way when several reviewers comment the staff is rude and haughty- they're probably rude and haughty. No manager reply is going to change that fact.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank 7continentsby25

Dear Traveler

Thank you very much for posting a comment about your stay with us. Even if compliments are very to read constructive criticism is also motivating.

It is our aim to meet and exceed your expectations. I am very sorry that we could not convince you about the Villa Kennedy during your recent stay and hope you could accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss further details. This opportunity would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2012

A really pleasant, relaxed and agreeable hotel with extremely friendly and helpful staff who really seemed to appreciate the client perspective.

The rooms are very comfortable, bathrooms are excellent.

The breakfast was surprisingly limited, especially for a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs.

Overall, however, in a world where good service is ever more elusive, this place is to be highly recommended.

Location is great for the airport but in a very relaxed neighbourhood

1  Thank pushkarini

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impression with other travelers.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your impressions with my team who took such good care of you throughout your stay.

We strive for guest satisfaction and service excellence and appreciate such positive feedback from our valued guests, as it inspires and motivates us to maintain the high level of service we aim to provide.

Thank you again for sharing your impression with us. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Villa Kennedy, or any of our sister Rocco Forte Hotels. Please feel free to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 November 2012 via mobile

Everything was perfect, nice and spacious rooms, good breakfast. Easy to walk to the city center. The staff were perfect and smiling, I forgot a couple of items in my room, and they sent them to my home by DHL free of charge. I strongly suggest this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Piero B

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your short to the point and very kind comment. We are very happy to having fulfilled your expectations and look forward to your next stay with us.

Please feel free to contact me for your future reservations. It would be my pleasure to take care of your booking personally.

Enjoy a pleasant and relaxing weekend.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 1 November 2012

This has very well appointed and comfortable rooms with all the facilities you would expect of a top hotel in Frankfurt. Beds are excellent. The breakfast was good but not exceptional. Stayed here for a conference and the function rooms were good and the support seemed smooth and well run. Hotel receptionists helpful and overall service as one would expect.

Dear Guest

Thanks so much for your comment which highly motivates us to get even better. I have certainly shared your comments with my team. It would a delight to learn what your wish for a perfect breakfast would be to meet any of your expectation.

Please feel free to contact me at any time. I am very much looking forward to your next stay with us.

Best regards for a nice weekend,

Reviewed 29 October 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at the Villa Kennedy in Frankfurt. We booked a regular room, but were really impressed by the size and quality. Very stylish feel, with a large bathroom, desk to work at, and a table/sofa area as well. The hotel has a distinctive design with many interesting features inside and out. Best of all were the staff - everyone was not just professional and helpful, but also extremely warm and friendly (a feeling sometimes lacking at higher-end hotels). We will definitely stay here again. Downsides are very few, but the restaurant was slightly disappointing (food lacking in flavor). We would also like to see tea and coffee making facilities as standard, and personally I feel that these days internet access should be included. Overall, though, a great place to stay while in Frankfurt, for business or pleasure. A great hotel where the staff really make you feel at home.

1  Thank Miles C
VillaKennedy2006, Geschäftsführer at Villa Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Dear Guests,

it has been a pleasure to receive your very nice feedback. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Villa Kennedy experience. It goes without saying that I am very proud of my team who took so good care of you and your wife.

If there is anything we could do make your stay even more comfortable please let us know. Our Head Chef Dario Cammarata would be happy to talk to you on your next stay with us. We would like to take the chance to win you for our Restaurant Gusto too.

Kindest regards to Cambridge

Reviewed 27 October 2012

Lovely hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. A little far from shopping, but not too far. The staff are enthusiastic and very helpful. The restaurant is comfortable and the food delicious. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Traveler,

thank you very much for your time to share your impressions of the Villa Kennedy. I am very delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found well taken care of. Your recommendation means a lot to me and I would like to ask you to contact me personally if I can be of any assistance to you in the future.

Warmest regards